You have no items in your shopping cart.
Scubapro EverFlex Steamer 5/4mm Men's Wetsuit, Black
|cm||160-165||165-170||170-175||175-180||170-175||175-180||180-185||175-180||180-185||185-190||180-185||185-190||190-195||185-190||190-195||195 +||190-195||195 +||195 +||195 +|
These are general guidelines only, sizes are not guaranteed. But no worries, since at scuba we offer our exclusive PFF Guaranty
Product OverviewLOADED WITH NEW FEATURES:
Offering new sizes and a long list of improvements, Scubapro's premium wetsuit line is better than ever.
Scubapro's EverFlex line of wetsuits has long stood at the forefront of quality dive thermal protection. Yet every year Scubapro designers work tirelessly to improve and restyle these steamers to increase comfort, expand convenience features and provide even better fit and freedom. This year is no exception. EverFlex steamers for 2017 are more comfortable, offer more stretch, include more features, come in more sizes, and are built to last even longer. Ultra warm and comfortable, the EverFlex 5/4mm is built with Scubapro's exclusive Pure Design Concept, allowing pre-formed dimensional shapes to move more naturally with your body, delivering unparalleled comfort and flexibility. The Diamond Span thermal inner liner has a second lining that increases stretch by 20 percent. Durable and water-blocking blind-stitch construction, excellent Glideskin seals on ankles, wrists and neck and an easy-slide diagonal rear zipper combine to make the 5/4mm a warm, comfortable and user-friendly dive suit.
All 2017 Everflex steamers are made with X-Foam neoprene and are assembled using an innovative and environmentally friendly solvent-free water-based glue. Made from 100 percent Everflex neoprene, an X-Foam formulation, for durability and better health. Suits are assembled using a solvent-free water-based glue. Scubapro is the first in the industry to offer this environmentally and diver friendly adhesive material. Multi-thickness panels deliver a superior combination of warmth and flexibility. Pure Design Concept uses fewer seams and panels for maximum flexibility. Double blind-stitched outer seams are durable and watertight, and single blind-stitched inner seams are comfortable against bare skin. New nylon thread resists abrasion for longer suit life.
Diamond Span inner lining's water-draining material enhances cold-water protection. For 2017, it is combined with a second lining for improved stretch, making donning and doffing that much easier. Diagonal back zipper offers increased long-term durability and ease of use. Glideskin seals at the wrist, ankles and neck minimize water intrusion. 5/4mm suits feature double zippered seals at ankle and wrists. New neck zipper aids in donning and doffing and enhances comfort between dives. Compression-molded zipper flap/spine pad reduces water entry and increases back protection. Tatex knee and shoulder pads offer protection against abrasion. Seat area is also protected with an abrasion-resistant outside lining to increase durability and extend the life of the suit.
Scubapro's Everflex is produced with X-Foam neoprene, an exclusive Scubapro formula.Scubapro was the first in diving in 2012 to introduce X-Foam blend neoprene as part of their ongoing effort to better protect divers and our environment. All Scubapro neoprene is X-Foam. Petroleum Free made from limestone neoprene. Only formula which complies to P.A.H tests ensuring fewer pollutants. Lighter weight for travel and comfort. Greater elasticity increases comfort and mobility. High insulation efficiency better heat retention and very durable for years of diving adventures. Suit is black and grey in color and available in multiple sizes.
- Advanced, Extra-Comfortable EverFlex Line of Suits
- Stylishly Redesigned to Give Better Fit and Freedom
- Pre-Formed Dimensional Shape Design
- Fits and Moves Naturally with Body
- Delivers Unparalleled Comfort, Stretch and Flexibility
- 100% EVERFLEX Material:
X-Foam Nylon 2 Neoprene an Exclusive Scuba Pro Formula
Complies w/Strict P.A.H. Test Requirements. P.A.H. (Polycyclic Aromatic Hydrocarbons)
Better Protect Divers and Our-Seas
- Glide Skin Seals: Keeps You Warmer-Longer
- Diamond Span Thermal Inner Liner
- Second Lining Increases Stretch by 20%
- Safe-Straps on Both Arms:
Secures Wrist Instruments
Dive Computers, Depth Gauges or Compass
Safely Secures Instruments
- Innovative and Environmentally Friendly Solvent-Free Water-Based Seam Glue
- Seam Construction:
Outer Seams: Double-Blind Stitched
Inner Seams: Single-Blind Stitched
Virtually Water-Tight Seams
Extra Durability and Comfort
Power Tex Abrasion Resistant Shoulders and Seat
Durable TATEX Kneepads Thermoplastic Rubber (TPR)
Applied w/o Glue or Stitching
- Easy Self Donning and Doffing Diagonal Back Zipper Design
- Durable Metal Zipper Slider
- Pull Tab Leash and Nylon Webbing Thumb Loop at Base of Zipper
- Compression-Molded Zipper Flap/Spine Pad reduces Water Entry & Increases Back Protection
- Glideskin Seals: Wrist, Ankles and Neck Minimize Water Intrusion
- Double Zippered Seals at Ankle and Wrists
- New Neck Zipper Aids Donning/Doffing & Enhances Comfort Between Dives
- Available in Multiple Sizes
- Color: Black/Gray
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|Material||Nylon 2 Neoprene|
|Seams||Glued, Outer Seams: Double-Blind Stitched, Inner Seams: Single-Blind Stitched|
|Closure||Back Zipper w/Metal Slider & Pull Tab Leash, Wrist & Ankle Zippers, Adjustable Collar w/Zipper|
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
Great wetsuit and perfect fit, highly recommend.