You have no items in your shopping cart.
Scubapro EverFlex Steamer 3/2mm Women's Wetsuit, Black/White
Product OverviewScubapro's advanced, extra-comfortable EverFlex line has been stylishly redesigned to give you even better fit and freedom. Many of the same tested features are included, but EverFlex neoprene steamers are now in a pre-formed dimensional shape so it fits and moves more naturally with your body and delivers unparalleled comfort, stretch and flexibility. Scubapro has also added heliospan lining in the torso area of the steamers, for added protection and insulation. EverFlex provides excellent fit for a wide range of people. If you are tired of the struggle to get into your suit, EverFlex is for you. This Scubapro 100% EverFlex 3/2mm Steamer is for warm water dives. Glued then double-blind stitched outer seams and single-blind stitched inner seams mean virtually water-tight seams overall, for extra durability and comfort.
Scuba Pro's EverFlex is produced with X-Foam nylon 2 neoprene an exclusive Scubapro formula. X-Foam is the only formula which complies with very strict P.A.H. test requirements. P.A.H. (Polycyclic Aromatic Hydrocarbons) is found in many things, including petroleum-based products. Scubapro is very encouraged to be able to offer this neoprene blend to better protect divers and our seas. The Steamer is also equipped with a compression-molded combination zipper flap/spine pad to reduce water entry and improve back protection. The anatomically preformed pattern design feels like a second skin.
Built-to-last with Power Tex abrasion resistant shoulders and seat along with durable TATEX kneepads a thermoplastic rubber (TPR) that is applied without glue or stitching. Suit has safe-straps on both arms for a securing of wrist instruments such as dive computers, depth gauges or compass. The easy self donning and doffing back zipper design has a durable metal zipper slider and comes equipped with a pull tab leash and nylon webbing thumb loop at base of zipper. The suit is available in multiple sizes and is black and gray in color.
- Discontinued 2015 Model
- Advanced, Extra-Comfortable EverFlex Line of Suits
- Stylishly Redesigned to Give Better Fit and Freedom
- Pre-Formed Dimensional Shape Design
- Fits and Moves Naturally with Body
- Delivers Unparalleled Comfort, Stretch and Flexibility
- 100% EVERFLEX Material:
X-Foam Nylon 2 Neoprene an Exclusive Scuba Pro Formula
Complies w/Strict P.A.H. Test Requirements. P.A.H. (Polycyclic Aromatic Hydrocarbons)
Better Protect Divers and Our-Seas
- Glide Skin Seals: Keeps You Warmer-Longer
- Torso HELIOSPAN Lining:
Absorbs and Retains Water
Keeps-You Warm Thru-Out Dive
- Anatomically Preformed Pattern Design: Feels Like a Second-Skin
- Safe-Straps on Both Arms:
Secures Wrist Instruments
Dive Computers, Depth Gauges or Compass
Safely Secures Instruments
- Seam Construction:
Outer Seams: Double-Blind Stitched½:
Inner Seams: Single-Blind Stitched
Virtually Water-Tight Seams
Extra Durability and Comfort
Power Tex Abrasion Resistant Shoulders and Seat
Durable TATEX Kneepads Thermoplastic Rubber (TPR)
Applied w/o Glue or Stitching
- Easy Self Donning and Doffing Back Zipper Design
- Durable Metal Zipper Slider
- Pull Tab Leash and Nylon Webbing Thumb Loop at Base of Zipper
- Available in Multiple Sizes
- Color: Black/Gray
Pressure-Free Fit Guarantee
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
60/120 Return Policy
What's in the Box
|Material||Nylon 2 Neoprene|
|Seams||Glued, Outer Seams: Double-Blind Stitched, Inner Seams: Single-Blind Stitched|
|Closure||Back Zipper with Metal Slider and Pull Tab Leash, Adjustable Collar|
|Nylon 2 Neoprene|
|Glued, Outer Seams: Double-Blind Stitched, Inner Seams: Single-Blind Stitched|
|Back Zipper with Metal Slider and Pull Tab Leash, Adjustable Collar|