You have no items in your shopping cart.
Scubapro EverFlex Steamer 3/2mm Women's Wetsuit, Black/White
|cm||150-155||155-160||160-165||165-170||150-165||165-170||170-175||165-170||170-175||175-180||170-175||175-180||180-185||175-180||180-185||185 +||185+||185 +||185 +|
These are general guidelines only, sizes are not guaranteed. But no worries, since at scuba we offer our exclusive PFF Guaranty
Product OverviewRarely, if ever, is a 3mm wetsuit capable of providing enough thermal protection to qualify as a Class C dive suit, but that's exactly what the popular Everflex 3/2mm has done. Clearly, this is a testament to the superior materials, construction and design that make the Everflex 3/2mm the wetsuit of choice for warm water diving. This ultra-warm and comfortable steamer uses Scubapro's exclusive Pure Design Concept for excellent fit and freedom of movement. Preformed dimensional shapes allow the suit to move more naturally with your body, delivering unparalleled comfort and flexibility. All Everflex steamers are made with 100% Everflex neoprene and are assembled using solvent-free water-based Aqua glue, a 100% green process.
CE certified a Class C dive suit: rated for water temperatures ranging from 60.8 Degree F/16 Degree C to 75.2 Degree F/24 Degree C. Made from 100% Everflex neoprene, an X-Foam formulation, for durability and better health. Suit is assembled using a solvent-free water-based glue, a 100% green process. Multi-thickness panels deliver a superior combination of warmth and flexibility. Innovative design delivers an improved fit. Pure Design Concept uses fewer seams and panels for maximum range of motion. Double blind-stitched outer seams are durable and watertight, and single blind-stitched inner seams are comfortable against bare skin.
Diamond Span inner lining's water-draining material enhances cold water protection. It is combined with a second lining for improved stretch, making donning and doffing that much easier. Wrists and ankles feature fuse-cut finished cuffs that are super-stretchy for easy donning and exceptional comfort.Small neck zipper enhances topside comfort. Diagonal rear YKK zipper with KA brass slider offers increased long-term durability and ease of use. Compression-molded zipper flap/spine pad reduces water entry and increases back protection. The suit has a dry weight of 2.6lbs (1.18kg), is available in multiple sizes and is black and white in color.
- Advanced, Extra-Comfortable EverFlex Line of Suits
- Scubapro's Exclusive Pure Design Concept
- Stylishly Redesigned to Give Better Fit & Freedom
- Pre-Formed Dimensional Shape Design
- Fits & Moves Naturally w/Body
- Delivers Unparalleled Comfort, Stretch & Flexibility
- 100% EverFlex Material
- Ultra-Warm & Comfortable
- CE Certi¬:ed Class C Dive Suit:
Rated for Water Temperatures Ranging from 60.8 Degree F/16 Degree C to 75.2 Degree F/24 Degree C
- 100% EVERFLEX Material:
X-Foam Nylon-2 Neoprene: Exclusive Scuba Pro Formula
Complies w/Strict P.A.H. Test Requirements. P.A.H. (Polycyclic Aromatic Hydrocarbons)
Better Protect Divers and Our-Seas
- Innovative Solvent-Free Water-Based Aqua Glue, 100% Green Process
- Multi-Thickness Panels Deliver Superior Combination of Warmth & Flexibility
Double Blind-Stitched Outer Seams
Durable & Watertight
Single Blind-Stitched Inner Seams for Comfortable Against Bare Skin
- Diamond Span Inner Lining's Water-Draining Material Enhances Cold Water Protection
- Second Lining for Improved Stretch, Making Donning/Doffing Easier
- Compression-Molded Zipper Flap/Spine Pad Reduces Water Entry & Increases Back Protection
- Diagonal Rear YKK Zipper w/KA Brass Slider & Pull-Tab Leash
- Wrists & Ankles Feature Fuse-Cut Finished Cuffs
- Seals: Super-Stretchy for Easy Donning & Exceptional Comfort
- Small Neck Zipper Enhances Topside Comfort
- Tatex Knee & Shoulder Pads Offer Protection Against Abrasion
- Dry Weight: 2.6 lbs (1.18kg)
- Color: Black/White
- Available in Multiple Sizes
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|Material||Nylon 2 Neoprene|
|Seams||Glued, Outer Seams: Double-Blind Stitched
Inner Seams: Single-Blind Stitched
|Closure||Back Zipper w/Metal Slider & Pull Tab Leash
Adjustable Collar Zipper