You have no items in your shopping cart.
Product OverviewHaving a well-stocked save-a-dive-kit is important, but if you've got to dig in it to find the wrench or tool you need when either standing on a rolling deck, or on a steaming hot beach it can be stressful. One tool that does it all, is the XS Scuba's Multi Tool. Need a hex key you got it, need a screwdriver straight slot or Phillips, you got it, need a Schrader valve tool or O-ring pick baby you got it. This is one handy all-in-one tool for your kit. Tool is manufactured from stainless steel with a bronze O-ring pick and is compact to fit perfect in any size save-a-dive-kit. Tool measures (L x D x W) 2.5" x 0.75" x 1.4" (6.35cm x 2cm x 3.56cm) and weighs only 4 oz. (113.4 g).
- Easy All-in-One Tool Design
- Compact and Lightweight
- Easy-to-Fined In Save-a-Dive-Kit
- Technicians Dream On-Rolling-Boat-Deck or Steaming-Hot-Beach when Needed
Need a Hex Key You-Got-It
Need a Screwdriver Straight Slot or Phillips, You-Got-It
Need a Schrader Valve Tool or O-Ring Pick Baby You-Got-It and More
- One-Handy All-in-One-Tool for Your-Kit
- Construction: Corrosion Resistant Stainless Steel & Bronze Design
- Tool List:
1/4 DIN Insert Hex Wrench
3/16 Hex Wrench for HP & LP 1'st-Stage Port Plugs
5/32 Hex Wrench for Valve Dip Tubes
Slotted Screwdriver Blade for Valve Handle Retainers
Phillips Head Screwdriver
Schrader Valve Tool for BCD Inflator
Bronze O-Ring Pick
2'nd Stage Orifice Adjustment Tool
- Compact to Fit-Perfect in Any-Size Save-A-Dive Kit
- Dimensions: (L x D x W) 2.5 x .75 x 1.4 (6.4cm x 1.9cm x 3.6cm)
- Weight: 4 oz. (113.4 g)
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|Purpose||Scuba Repair & Adjustments|
|Materials||Stainless Steel & Bronze|
|Screwdrivers||Flat & Phillips Head|
|Hex Keys||1/4, 3/16 & 5/32|
|Specialty Tools||Orifice Adjustment
Valve Nut Slotted Screwdriver Tool
DIN Insert Tool
Dip Tube Wrench
Schrader Valve Tool
|Folded Dimensions||(L x D x W) 2.5 x .75 x 1.4 (6.4cm x 1.9cm x 3.6cm)|
|Weight||4 oz. (113.4 g)|
This small tool should accompany the equipment of a diver, is not heavy and occupies very little place. It can save to the diver of some inconvenience that although it is minimum can interrupt or limit the day of diving. Although it does not have all the possible tools, it has the most common ones and because of its small size it can be combined with others of the same style to achieve a wider range of tools available and to cope with unforeseen situations.