You have no items in your shopping cart.
Product OverviewThe Scuba Divers Choice for Ear Drops from Trident are perfect for drying and relieving water clogged ears. Water clogged ears can be uncomfortable after diving, swimming, snorkeling, surfing, water skiing, or showering. These drops help dry and relieve water clogged ears. 1.0 fl. oz. (30 ml). Just apply 4 to 5 drops in ears to dry out clogged water.
- Swimmers Ear Solution
- Removes Water from Ears
- Relieves Hearing Problems from Trapped Water
- Dries Water Quickly
- Easy to Use Squeeze Applicator
- Just Apply 4 to 5 Drops in Ears to Dry Out Clogged Water
- Content: 1.0 fl. oz. (30 ml)
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|Purpose||Remove Water from Ears|
|Applicator||Squeeze Drop Applicator|
|Quantity||1.0 fl. oz. (30 ml)|
This actually does what it says it does. Have been having problems with my ear as of late from diving in dirty waters as I am a Search & Recovery Diver with 15 years. Was getting Diver ear with dirty water infection my ear drums for about a month after each Search. The only thing is that I find it hard to know when you are putting in 4 drops in each ear as u cannot feel the drops going into my ear but apart from that it is very good for drying out your ears