You have no items in your shopping cart.
Product OverviewThe tool that started it all! It carries 10 tools perfect for overhauling gear or making those last-minute adjustments. Having the right tool when you need it can make the difference between a great dive and no dive at all. Don't have your day of diving cut short due to an equipment failure that can be fixed with a simple tool. This "All in One Tool" can make the day go right. Tool has Phillips and flat blade screwdrivers, open-end wrench's, hex keys and a fid for untying stubborn knots or removing O-rings. Scuba All in One Tool is a great item for your save-a-dive-kit, constructed of surgical stainless-steel and fold into a rust resistant powder coated handle.
- Great Save-a-Dive-Kit Item
- Most Common Tools for Basic Repair and Maintenance
- Don't Cut Dive Day Short Due to Malfunctioning Equipment
- Tool Functions:
4-Open End Wrenches
- Tool Material: Surgical Stainless Steel
- Rust Resistant Powder Coated Handle
- Folding Self-Case
Best Price Guarantee
Terms & Conditions
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
60/120 Return Policy
What's in the Box
|Material||Stainless Steel And Powder Coated Handle|
|Purpose||Scuba Repair And Adjustments|
|Screwdrivers||Flat And Phillips Head|
|Stainless Steel And Powder Coated Handle|
|Scuba Repair And Adjustments|
|Flat And Phillips Head|