You have no items in your shopping cart.
Product OverviewHaving the right tool when you need it can make the difference between a great dive and no dive at all. Don't have your day of diving cut short due to an equipment failure that can be fixed with a simple tool. This 8 in 1 multifunction dive tool can make the day go right. Tools included are an orifice adjustment flat screwdriver, brass O-ring pick, inflator Schrader valve tool, Phillips screwdriver, 1/4" hex wrench, 3/16" hex wrench, 5/32" hex wrench and valve nut slotted screwdriver. The Scuba 8-in-1 Multifunction Dive Tool is a great item for your save-a-dive-kit.
- Great Save-a-Dive-Kit Item
- Most Common Tools for Basic Repair and Maintenance
- Don't Cut Dive Day Short Due to Malfunctioning Equipment
- Tool Functions:
Orifice Adjustment Flat Screwdriver
Brass O-Ring Pick
Inflator Schrader Valve Tool
1/4 Hex Wrench, 3/16 Hex Wrench, 5/32 Hex Wrench
Valve Nut Slotted Screwdriver
- Folding Self-Case
- Material: Steel and Brass
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
60/120 Return Policy
What's in the Box
|Purpose||Scuba Repair and Adjustments|
|Material||Steel and Brass|
|Screwdrivers||Flat and Phillips Head|
|Hex Keys||1/4, 3/16 and , 5/32|
|Picks||Brass O-Ring Pick|
|Specialty Tools||Orifice Adjustment, Valve Nut Slotted Screwdriver Tools|
|Scuba Repair and Adjustments|
|Steel and Brass|
|Flat and Phillips Head|
|1/4, 3/16 and , 5/32|
|Brass O-Ring Pick|
|Orifice Adjustment, Valve Nut Slotted Screwdriver Tools|