You have no items in your shopping cart.
Product OverviewRescue Tape is a self-fusing silicone repair product with infinite uses. First used by the US Military and now seen at consumer and industrial trade shows across America, this is the most versatile and easy-to-use emergency repair product available. You can repair leaks on plumbing and hoses in a flash, use to insulate electrical wiring or as shrink wrap, wrap tool handles, and much, much more. Rescue Tape has 950 psi (34 .5 bars) tensile strength, resists 500° F (260° C) & insulates 8,000 volts, making it the strongest and fastest-fusing silicone tape on market.
Silicone Rescue Tape is an award-winning silicone repair tape for emergencies and all-purpose repairs. Rescue Tape creates an air-tight, waterproof seal in seconds. You can instantly repair leaks, make underwater repairs, use it on electrical wiring or as shrink-wrap, seal and protect hydraulic fittings or other exposes metal connections, make an emergency fan belt, and O-ring gasket. Never gets gummy or sticky like electrical or duct tape. No messy cleanup! Has an unbelievably long shelf life! Is extremely versatile! Resists fuels, oils, acids, solvents, salt water, road salt, and UV rays. Rescue Tape comes in a 1" x12' (2.5cm x 365.7cm) or 2" x 36' (5.1cm x 11m) roll and is available in multiple colors.
- Incredible 950 psi (34 .5 bars) Tensile Strength
- Insulates 8,000 Volts per Layer
- Withstands 500°: F (260°: C) of Heat
- Remains Flexible to -85°: F (-60°: C)
- Creates a Permanent Air-Tight, Water-Tight Seal in Seconds
- Never Gets Gummy or Sticky Like Electrical or Duct Tape
- No Messy Cleanup
- Unbelievably Long Shelf Life
- Extremely Versatile
- Resists Fuels, Oils, Acids, Solvents, Salt Water, Road Salt, UV Rays
- Rescue Tape has Infinite Uses
Keep Onboard Vehicles & Equipment for Emergency Hose Repair
Seal Leaky Hoses, Pipes, Tubing, Lines, & Fittings
Neaten Up Lines and Extension Cords in Stowage
Wrap Tools & Handles for Great Non-Slip Grip
- Uses Continued:
Wrap Wiring Harnesses & Custom Split-Looming
Waterproof Electrical Connections & Terminals
Use for Emergency Fan Belt
Make Emergency O-Rings
Wrap Hydraulic Fittings & Exposed Metal Connections, Helps Prevent Corrosion
- Uses Continued:
Works Over Wet, Dirty, or Oily Surfaces
Use as Tourniquet or Emergency Wrap Over Bleeding Injuries
Wrap Around Anything You Want Secure
It Will Never Leave Sticky Residue
- Roll Lengths:
1 x12' (2.5cm x 365.7cm)
2 x 36' (5.1cm x 11m)
- Available in Multiple Colors
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|Operating Temperature Range||-85°: F to 500°: F (-65°: C to 260°: C)|
|Hardness Shore A||50|
|Tensile Strength||950 psi (34 .5 bars)|
|Elongation||800%, +/- 50%|
|Bond Strength||12 lbs. (5.4 kg)|
|Water Absorption||3% by Weight|
|Dimensions||1 x12' (2.5cm x 365.7cm)
2 x 36' (5.1cm x 11m)