You have no items in your shopping cart.
Product OverviewTired of your second-stage hose tugging at your mouth when you turn your head? Using an angled hose adapter can eliminate this annoying problem. Your second-stage hose will have a lot more maneuverability when attached to this angled adapter, giving you more freedom-of-motion during your dive.
Angled Adapter reduces hose stress and jaw fatigue. Adapter is made of marine grade chrome plated brass for strength and durability, fits between the second stage end of LP hose and attaches to second stage regulator inlet fitting. Adapter comes complete with O-ring, so it's ready to install and make a great save-a-dive-kit item. Easy to install and intended for low pressure use only below 200 psi (13.8 bars).
- Reduces Hose Stress
- Reduces Jaw Fatigue
- Allows More Comfortable Feeling when Regulator is in Mouth
- Increased Hose Maneuverability
- Marine Grade Chromed Brass Construction
- Includes O-Ring
- Low Pressure Only - Below 200 psi (13.8 bars)
- Great Save-a-Dive Kit Item
- Easy to Install
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
60/120 Return Policy
What's in the Box
|HP or LP||LP|
|Materials||Chrome Plated Brass|
|Compatibility||Standard LP Hose|
|Working Pressure||200 psi (13.8 bars) or Below|
|Purpose||Reduce Hose Fitting Stress and Jaw Fatigue|
|HP or LP|
|Chrome Plated Brass|
|Standard LP Hose|
|200 psi (13.8 bars) or Below|
|Reduce Hose Fitting Stress and Jaw Fatigue|