You have no items in your shopping cart.
Reef Fish Identification Travel Edition by Humann & Deloach
Product OverviewAre airline weight restrictions forcing you to leave your prized Reef Fish Identification book at home? The digital age is upon us, but divers still want a book in their hands when they return from a dive to look up the fishes they encounter. Weighing only 12 oz. (340 g), New World Publishing's Reef Fish Identification - Travel Edition - Caribbean Bahamas South Florida is a portable, lightweight field guide rugged enough for luggage, gear bag and boat. Durable waterproof and tear-proof PVC covers combined with sturdy plastic comb binding allow a quick wet-handed for your favorite fishes.
This book covers 281 species, has 560 photographs on 132 pages in a 6 " x 9" (15.2 x 22.9 cm) format. Information on each species including their common, scientific and family names, descriptions, identification markings, preferred habitat and the animal's range. If you dive the region of south Florida, Bahamas or the Caribbean then this book is a must. Now divers can leave their larger book safely at home and rely on their Travel Edition for the ultimate reference on the boat. New World Publishing's Reef Fish Identification - Travel Edition - Caribbean Bahamas South Florida is by Paul Humann and Ned Deloach. Book makes a great gift for the diving significant other or dive buddy.
- Regional Coverage: Caribbean Bahamas South Florida
- Portable, Lightweight Field Guide 12 oz. (340 g)
- Durable Waterproof and Tear-Proof PVC Cover
- Sturdy Plastic Comb Binding
- 281 Species
- 560 Photographs
- 132 Pages
- 6 x 9 (15.2 x 22.9 cm) Format
- Common, Scientific and Family Names
- Full Information on All Species
- Preferred Habitat and Animal's Range
- Great Gift Idea
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|Author(s)||Paul Humann and Ned Deloach|
|Publisher||New World Publications|
|Size||6 x 9 (15.2 x 22.9 cm)|
|Style||Plastic Comb Binding, Color Photographs|