You have no items in your shopping cart.
Reef Fish ID - Florida Caribbean Bahamas 4th EditionBy Paul Humann and Ned DeLoach
Product OverviewThe standard fish ID reference for underwater naturalists and marine scientists since 1989 just got better! The enlarged 4rd edition has grown including the addition of 89 exciting new fish species. The scientifically up-dated text now boasts 1,000 classic marine life photographs of 683 common and rare reef fish species. The easy to use, quick-reference format designed for divers makes it a snap to identify the myriad fishes that inhabit the waters of Florida, the Caribbean and Bahamas (548 pages 6" x 9"/15.24cm x 22.86cm water resistant plastic covers).
The Reef Fish ID - Florida Caribbean Bahamas 4rd Ed. by Humann and Ned DeLoach is commonly used by scuba divers, underwater naturalists and more. This book is a must for every serious diver. Book has a cloth stitched flex binding that allows the book to lie flat.
- Authors: Paul Humann and Ned DeLoach
- Standard Fish ID Reference for U/W Naturalists & Marine Scientists Since 1989
- Enlarged 4rd Edition: Addition of 89 Exciting New Fish Species
- Scientifically Up-Dated Text: Now Boasts 1,000 Classic Marine Life Photographs
- 683 Common and Rare Reef Fish Species
- Easy-to-Use, Quick-Reference Format
- Designed for Divers: Makes-It-a-Snap to ID the Myriad Fishes
- Florida, the Caribbean and Bahamas ID Book
- Pages: 548
- Size: 6 x 9 (15.24cm x 22.86cm)
- Water Resistant Plastic Covers
- Commonly Used by Scuba Divers, Underwater Naturalists and More
- Must for Every Serious Diver
- Cloth Stitched Flex Binding: Allows Book to Lie Flat
- Publisher: New World Publications
- ISBN #: ISBN-10: 1878348574, ISBN-13: 978-1878348579
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|Cover||Water Resistant Plastic|
|Author(s)||Paul Humann and Ned DeLoach|
|Publisher||New World Publications|
|Size||6 x 9 (15.24cm x 22.86cm)|
|ISBN #||ISBN-10: 1878348574, ISBN-13: 978-1878348579|