You have no items in your shopping cart.
Reef Creatures In-A-Pocket Florida Caribbean Bahamas
Product OverviewGetting ready for an exotic dive trip to Florida, the Caribbean or somewhere in the Bahamas? There are many beautiful species in that part of the world and being able to correctly log or share them with dive buddies and friends has just become easier. Now you can take your ID books with you underwater! The new Reef Creatures for Florida, Caribbean and Bahamas waterproof mini-book is the perfect size for your BC pocket. All photos are printed on waterproof paper and are bounded with stainless steel staples. While diving daily, the booklet can be left wet in your BCD pocket. After your vacation, simply rinse in fresh water and wipe each page dry.
This 22 page booklet contains photographs and drawings of the most commonly sighted reef animals. Brief ID tips, size of each species and arrows pointing to distinguished marks make this the perfect underwater reference. Book contains 120 Paul Humann photos and also contains 21 drawings. Booklet measures 4.75" x 6" (12 cm x 15.25 cm) and is authored by Paul Humann and Ned Deloach. In-A-Pocket Waterproof Booklets are a great gift idea for that dive buddy or significant other diver.
- Great Creatures and Coral ID Booklet
- Photographs of Most Commonly Sighted Reef Animals
- Brief ID Tips, Size of Species & Arrows Pointing to Distinguished Marks
- Perfect Underwater Reference
- Dimensions: 4.75 x 6 (12 cm x 15.25 cm)
- Fit Easily in BCD Pocket
- 24 Pages
- Waterproof Paper Design
- 120 Creatures and Coral Identification
- Stainless Steel Staple Binding
- 21 Drawings
- Easy to Maintain: Rinse w/Fresh Water & Let Dry
- Authors: Paul Humann and Ned Deloach
- Great Gift Idea
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
60/120 Return Policy
What's in the Box
|Author(s)||Paul Humann and Ned Deloach|
|Publisher||New World Publications|
|Size||4.75 x 6 (12 cm x 15.25 cm)|
|Style||Fish Identification Photo's and Text|
|ISBN #||ISBN-10: 1878348221, ISBN-13: 978-1878348227|
|Paul Humann and Ned Deloach|
|New World Publications|
|4.75 x 6 (12 cm x 15.25 cm)|
|Fish Identification Photo's and Text|
|ISBN-10: 1878348221, ISBN-13: 978-1878348227|