You have no items in your shopping cart.
Reef Creature ID: Florida, Caribbean, Bahamas 3rd Edition
Product OverviewIdentify the Lobsters, crabs, shrimps, jellies, sponges, tunicates and mollusks that inhabit the reefs of Florida, the Caribbean and Bahamas. The Reef Creature ID Florida Caribbean Bahamas 3rd Edition book is all you need for creature ID in the Caribbean and surrounding areas. This new edition identification now includes 900 species beautifully documented in more than 1200 underwater photographs. With this book you can easily search for and identify underwater species. This book is a great gift for a water lover and a must-have for your next vacation. The easy to use quick reference format is the most comprehensive and beautiful visual ID reference published for the region.
Les Wilk has joined Paul Humann and Ned DeLoach authoring the new edition. 308 pages in a 6 " x 9" (15.25 cm x 22.9 cm) format weighing less than 2 lbs. (907 g). Information on each species including their common, scientific and family names, descriptions and preferred habitat. The concise text accompanying each species portrait includes the creature's size, description, visually distinctive features, typical behavior, depth range, and geographical distribution. Soft cover book is a must have for vacationing divers visiting the tropical Caribbean Florida or Bahamas. Book makes a great gift idea for your dive buddy or diving significant other.
- Identify Lobsters, Crabs, Shrimps, Jellies, Sponges, Tunicates and Mollusks
- 900 Species Beautifully Documented in More than 1200 Underwater Photographs
- Easily Search for & Identify Underwater Species
- Great Gift for Water Lover and Must-Have for Your Next Vacation
- Quick Reference Format, Most Comprehensive, Beautiful ID Reference for Region
- Single, Compact, Easy-to-Use, No-Nonsense Reference
- Common, Scientific and Family Names
- Size, Description, Visually Distinctive Features
- Preferred Habitat and Typical Behavior
- Depth Range, and Geographical Distribution
- 308 Pages of Information and Pictures
- Easy to Search and Find Fish Species from Your Dive
- Dimensions: 6 x 9 (15.25 cm x 22.9 cm) Format
- Paperback Cover
- Weight: Less than 2 lbs. (907 g)
- Authors: Paul Humann, Ned DeLoach and Les Wilk
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|Author(s)||Paul Humann, Ned Deloach, and Les Wilk|
|Publisher||New World Publications|
|Size||6 x 9 (15.25 cm x 22.9 cm)|
|Style||Reef Creature Identification Photo's and Text|
|ISBN #||ISBN-10: 1878348531, ISBN-13: 978-1878348531|