You have no items in your shopping cart.
Reef Coral ID Florida Caribbean Bahamas, 3rd Editionby Paul Humann and Ned DeLoach
Product OverviewThe most comprehensive field guide ever published for the visual identification of corals and marine plants of the region. Identify the animals that actually form a coral reef. Helps you identify every species of stony coral, gorgonian, fire coral, black coral and even marine plants inhabiting the tropical western Atlantic. The½Reef Coral Identification½now includes 656 photographs of species in their natural habitat. The new 3rd edition includes additional photos documenting new species and growth variations. The expanded text incorporates the most current scientific research, including updated information about diseases and reproductive behavior of corals.
188 pages in a 6 " x 9" (15.25 cm x 22.9 cm) format weighing less than 1.5 lbs. (680.4 g). Information on each species including their common, scientific and family names, descriptions, preferred habitat and the animal's range. This paperback covered book is a must have for vacationing divers visiting Florida, Caribbean and Bahamas. Book makes a great gift idea for your dive buddy or diving significant other. Book is authored by Paul Humann, Ned Deloach.
- Coral Identifier for the Bahamas, Caribbean, and Florida
- Over 656 Photographs of Species and Growth Variations
- Identify Every Species of:
- Inhabitants of Tropical Western Atlantic
- Expanded Text Incorporates Most Current Scientific Research
- Updated Information about Diseases and Reproductive Behavior of Corals
- Common, Scientific and Family Names
- Descriptions, Preferred Habitat and Animal's Range
- 188 Pages
- Coral Growth Identifier
- Species in Their Natural Habitat
- Easy to Search and Find Fish Species from Your Dive
- A Must-Have for Vacationers
- Dimensions: 6 x 9 (15.25 cm x 22.9 cm) Format
- Weight: 1.5 lbs. (680.4 g)
- Great Gift Idea
- Paperback Cover
- Authors: by Paul Humann, Ned Deloach
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|Author(s)||Paul Humann and Ned Deloach|
|Publisher||New World Publications|
|Size||6 x 9 (15.25 cm x 22.9 cm)|
|Style||Fish Identification Photo's and Text|
|ISBN #||ISBN-10:½:1878348531, ISBN-13: 978-1878348531|