You have no items in your shopping cart.
Ratchet Dive Reel, Yellow
Product OverviewIn the early days of cave diving, reels were not available to buy off the shelf. Divers used anything they could, including empty electrical wire spools. When exploring, divers would pay-out the line and if they didn't empty the entire spool it would be left in the cave for the next dive since winding the line was difficult if not impossible. The Aqua Ratchet Primary Reel is a large diver's reel designed for cave and wreck diving. The reel is available with 2-line lengths of 140' or 250' (42.7m or 76.2m).
This unique, high impact and corrosion resistant plastic reel is extremely durable and feature a unique, thumb operated, ratchet lever line payout design. Press the lever and the spool releases line, stop pressing and the ratchet lever stops spool from turning. Reel is equipped with strong and durable line that has a special braid capable of holding a maximum 176 lbs (80kg) of dry weight. To attach the reel to your equipment, reel has a chrome-plated bass spring loaded 360 Degree swivel gate clip and a durable ABS plastic handle. The reel positions the handle on top, which helps divers who use a handheld light to hold both the light and the reel in one hand, freeing the other hand to work the reel.
- Large Diver's Reel Designed for Cave & Wreck Diving
- 2-Line Lengths of 140' or 250' (42.7m or 76.2m)
- Unique, High Impact & Corrosion Resistant Plastic Reel
- Strong and Durable Line: Special Braid Holding 176 lbs (80kg) of Dry Weight
- Chrome Plated Bass Spring Loaded 360 Degree Swivel Gate Clip
- Durable ABS Plastic Handle
- Handle On-Top for Holding Handheld Light & Reel In-One-Hand
- Frees Other Hand to Work the Reel
- Thumb-Operated, Ratchet Lever Line Payout Design:
Press Lever & Spool Allows Line to Pay-Out
Stop Pressing & Ratchet Lever Stops Spool from Turning
- Color: Yellow
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|Line Length||140 or 250' (42.7 or 76.2m)|
|Tensile Strength (Line)||176 lbs (80kg) of Dry Weight|
|Reel Materials||Handle: ABS
Bolt Clip: Chrome Plated Bass
|Uses||Cave, Wreck, Surface Marker Buoys|
|Gear Attachment||Bolt Clip w/360 Degree Swivel|