You have no items in your shopping cart.
Qysea FIFISH V6 Underwater ROV Kit with Industrial Case
Product OverviewDiscover the undiscovered
With all directional freedom and portable design, FIFISH V6 has brought the revolutionary point of view for underwater photography and filmmaking.
Creative ideas shall not be restrained by the physical and mechanical limitations.
Compact size and low maintaining make the exploration with comfort and confidence.
Recording and sharing stories on social media instantly.
Safe and efficient solution enable farmers to monitor and inspect the condition of the fish and facility.
V6 has minimized the risks and increase the productivity for commercial divers.
Public Safety & Law Enforcement
FIFISH V6 gears towards police and coastguard tool box, underwater investigation and crack down smuggling.
V6 is a Truly 360 Degree omnidirectional (6 DOF) even move sideway.
V6 is capable to Depth Holding.
The unlimited agility beyond the imagination, any combination between moving and rotating is possible for V6.
V6 is capable to lock in any posture while moving.
Outstanding Underwater Images
166 Degree FOV
Slow motion at 240 fps
4K UHD Camera
RAW image in DNG
4000 Lumen LEDs
CCT 5500 K
4000 lumen sunlight technology gorgeously recreates the natural image.
Special designed lens for low light conditions, especially in underwater environment.
The true color algorithm in FIFISH App makes each post crystal clear and bright.
World's first motion sensor headset Qysea has ever designed that allows you to rotate the drone underwater seamlessly and intuitively.
The FIFISH goggle activated a real-time view that gives you an immersive experience in the ocean.
Qysea uses HD display to make sure everything true to color and brilliant.
FIFISH Smart Controller
The ergonomic design provide comfort and accurate control expriences for FIFISH user.
HD LIVE-Stream via Wi-Fi
-10 to 60 Degree C operating temperature
Explore Underwater World
FIFISH V6's compact size and affordable price has unlocked the gate of underwater world.
It has underwater filters and multiple soundtracks to help you edit the film like pro.
- Up to 4.5 hours Dive Time
- 4K Video, 25/30 fps, 1080P at 120 fps
- 12 MP Photo RAW in DNG
- Ultra Wide-Angle 166 Degree FOV
- 6 Thrusters, Top Speed 3 knots
- 360 Degree Pitch, Yaw, and Roll Omni-Directional Movement
- Posture Lock enabling ROV pitch position locking at +/-0.1 Degree
- Depth lock
- 2x 2000-lumen LEDs
- VR Headset that enables Intuitive FPV ROV movement control
- Rolling Industrial V6 Carrying Case
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|System||iOS 10.0.0 or later
Compatible with iPhone 6S or later
Android 5.0 or later
Compatible with Samsung S7 or later, Huawei Mate 9 or later, Mi Mix 2 or later
|Stream User NO.||Max 2 Devices|
|Sensor||1/2.3 SONY CMOS|
|ISO Range||100-6400 in Auto/Manual|
|Field of View||166 Degree|
|Minimum Focusing Distance||0.4 m|
|Electronic Shutter Speed||5-1/5000 second|
|Burst shooting||1/3/5/7/10 frames|
|White Balance||2500K - 8000K|
|Exposure Compensation||- 3 EV - + 3 EV|
|Photo Resolution||4:3: 4000 x 3000|
|Photo Format||JPEG, DNG|
|Video Resolution||4K UHD: 25/30 fps
1080P FHD: 25/30/50/60/100/120 fps
720P HD: 25/30/50/60/100/120/200/240 fps
|Video Format||MPEG4- AVC/H.264, HEVC/H.265|
|Stabilization||EIS (Electronic Image Stabilization)|
|Internal Storage||64 GB standard|
|CCT||5500 K (Correlated Color Temperature)|
|Beam Angle||120 Degree|
|ROV||Input: 100-240 V, 50/60 Hz, 1.3 A MAX
Output: 12.9 V = 6A
|RC||Input: 100-240 V, 50/60 Hz, 0.5 A MAX
Output: 5 V = 3A
|Battery Life||Up to 4 hours|
|Copy & Download||Micro SD card Slot
Format in FAT32 (no greater than 32GB)
Format in EXFAT (no greater than 64GB)
|Thrusters||6 (4x Vector + 2x Horizontal)|
|Maneuverability||6 DOF (Degree of Freedom): Moving: left & right, up & down, forward & backward, Rotation: 360 Degree pitch, 360 Degree roll, 360 Degree yaw|
|Posture Lock||Able to lock the +/- 0.1 Degree pitch angle or +/- 0.1 Degree roll angle and moving in any direction|
|Hovering Accuracy||Able to keep the ROV suspending in +/- 1 cm|
|Speed||Maximum 3 knots (1.5 m/s) in still water|
|Depth Rating||328' (100m)|
|Operating Temperature Range||14 Degree F - 140 Degree F (-10 Degree C - 60 Degree C)|
|Rated Capacity||9000 mAh/97.2Wh|
|Dimension||15 x 13 x 5.6 (383 x 331 x 143mm)|
|Weight||8.6 lbs (3.9kg)|
|Capability||Hold up to 328' tether (100m)|
|Breaking Force||80 kgf|
|Length||Standard 328' (100m) on Spool