You have no items in your shopping cart.
"Pro Ear 2000" Neoprene Hood, Black
|Circumference of head at widest point (inches)||21-22||22-23||23-24||24-25|
|Circumference of head at widest point (cm)||53-56||56-58||58-61||61-63.5|
These are general guidelines only, sizes are not guaranteed. But no worries, since at scuba we offer our exclusive PFF Guaranty
Product OverviewIf you dive the IST Pro Ear Mask (see SKU: ISTMPE), you need the Pro Ear 2000 Nylon-2 Neoprene Hood. This hood has two layered construction; an inner layer of 3mm neoprene for the placement of the balancing ear cups with an outer thinner layer of 2mm neoprene which adds warmth and a clean appearance. The hood provides increased warmth, comfort and lowering of water exchange while on a dive with its smooth skin face and ear seals.
Hood is specially designed to complement the protection the IST Pro Ear Mask affords the divers ears. So, if your head is getting cold be sure to get this uniquely designed hood. The hoods seams are glued and sewn for strength and durability. The Pro Ear 2000 Neoprene Hood is available in multiple sizes and is black in color.
- Designed to Complement Protection the IST Pro Ear Mask Affords the Divers Ears
- Two-Layer Construction:
Inner-Layer of 3mm Neoprene for Placement of Balancing Ear Cups
Outer Thinner Layer of 2mm Neoprene Adds Warmth and Clean Appearance
- Smooth Skin Face and Ear Seals for Reduced Water Exchange
- Hood Provides Increased Warmth and Comfort
- Seams: Glued and Sewn for Strength and Durability
- Nylon-2 Neoprene Construction
- Available in Multiple Sizes
- Color: Black
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|Thickness||Inner Layer 3mm, Outer Layer 2mm|
|Seams||Glued and Sewn|