You have no items in your shopping cart.
Princeton Tec 500 Lumens Torrent LED Dive Light
Product OverviewPower meets versatility in the Torrent LED. Itfs small enough to be a backup light, but with a 500 Lumen Maxbright LED, Torrent is more than powerful enough to be a main source. Dive lights are not just for night diving, and the Torrent LED is Princeton Tecfs favorite dive light for looking into caves/crevices, restoring lost colors at depth, and daytime wreck diving. For those who need a great backup, an efficient main source, or just all-around great dive light, the Torrent LED is all of the above.
Focused narrow beam: This pattern creates a long, powerful beam of light excellent for illuminating distant areas, or for use during fast paced activities. Maxbright LED: The highest quality LED available. Princeton Tecfs Maxbright LED is extremely bright and efficient. This single LED emits a smooth, powerful, white light useful for a wide range of tasks. Princeton Tec uses collimators or reflectors with the Maxbright LED depending upon the application. Regulated LED: Lights that feature regulated LEDs have a sophisticated regulating circuit that maintains initial brightness as long as the batteries have sufficient voltage. They are so sophisticated that if they had eyes, they would definitely wear a monocle. Traditional lights are very bright initially, but immediately begin to dim and continue to dim until the batteries are drained. Constant Brightness is a term used to describe products that have regulated LEDs.
Underwriters Laboratories Inc. (UL): An independent, not-for-profit product-safety testing and certification organization. They have been testing products for public safety for more than a century. In order for a product to bear the certified UL Mark, it must pass all UL requirements at their testing facility. Safety/Industrial: Does your job require work in less-than-ideal environments? Sometimes you need a little extra light, sometimes you need a primary light, and sometimes, that light needs to not only be bright, but be rated to work safely in hazardous conditions. Scuba Diving/Free Diving: Do your expeditions take you under water? Whether youfre exploring wrecks, basking in the wonder of coral reefs or checking cervices for grouper to bring home for dinner, a good light, like the ones in this category, will help you make the most of your time below.
The Princeton Tec Torrent Light now boasts a 500 lumen Maxbright LED that provides a beam reach on land up to 490f (150m), and has a double O-ring seal that helps provide a depth rating of 330f (100m) with IPX8 waterproof classification. Light has a large activation switch that locks in the off position for safety. The light body is made from ultra-durable Xenoy plastic. The light is powered by 8 AA alkaline batteries (included) with a burn time of 1.5 hours of maximum brightness and will provide a gradual dimming reserve beam for up to 138-hours. Light weighs 12.9 oz. (365 g), comes with an ownerfs manual, is available in multiple colors and is proudly made in the USA.
- Power Meets Versatility
- Output: 500 Lumen
- Lamp: 1 Max-Bright LED
- Regulated LED:
Sophisticated Regulating Circuit
Maintains Initial Brightness
As-Long-As Batteries Have Sufficient Voltage
- Burn Time (500 Lumens): 1.5-Hours
- Total Burn Time: Up to 138-Hours
- Batteries: 8 AA Alkaline (Included)
- Great Back-Up or Primary Dive Light
- Princeton Tecfs Favorite Dive Light for:
Looking into Caves/Crevices,
Restoring Lost Colors at Depth
Daytime Wreck Diving
- Small & Compact Design
- Durable Non-Corrosive Xenoy Plastic Body
- Weight: 12.9 oz. (365 g) w/Batteries
- LED Life: 10,000 Hours
- Depth Rating: 330' (100m) w/IPX8 Waterproof Classification
- Focused Narrow Beam
- Beam Reach: 490f (150m), On Land
- Large Activation Switch: Locks-In-Off-Position for Safety
- Double O-Ring Sealed Design
- Underwriters Laboratories Inc. (UL) Approved
- Safety/Industrial Applications
- Available-In Multiple Colors
- Owner's Manual
- Proudly Made-In USA
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|Material||Body: Xenoy Plastic|
|Lamp||1 Max-Bright LED|
|Effective Range||490f (150m), On Land|
|Beam Angle||Focused Narrow|
|Batteries||8 AA Alkaline (Included)|
|Burn Time||Full Brightness: 1.5-Hours
Total Burn Time: Up to 138-Hours
|Depth Rating||330' (100m) w/IPX8 Waterproof Classification|
|Dimensions||Not Specified by Manufacturer|
|Weight||12.9 oz. (365g) w/Batteries|
|Buoyancy||Not Specified by Manufacturer|
|Attachment or Handle||Handheld|