You have no items in your shopping cart.
Poseidon LP Hose for Cyklon Regulators
Product OverviewPoseidon low-pressure hoses for Cyklon regulators are made of EPDM rubber and are reinforced with a synthetic cord for strength and durability. The hoses working pressure is 390 psi (10 bar), but easily manage a pressure of up to 1,460 psi (100 bar) when couplings are mounted to a regulator first and second stage regulator. Hose have a 3/8" threaded end for the first-stage connection. Hose is available in 27.5", 35.4", 47.2, 59" and 82.7" (69.85 cm, 89.9 cm, 119.89 cm, 149.86 or 210 cm), and has chrome plated brass fittings. Spare hoses make a great save-a-dive-kit item.
- Working Pressure: 390 psi (10 Bar)
- Burst Pressure: 1,460 psi (100 Bar)
- Hose Length: 27.5, 35.4, 47.2, 59 and 82.7 (69.85 cm, 89.9 cm, 119.89 cm, 149.86 or 210 cm)
- Threads: 1'st Stage End 3/8
- Specifically Designed for Poseidon Cyklon Regulators
- Great Save-a-Dive Kit Item
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|HP or LP||LP|
|Materials||Hose: EPDM Rubber Reinforced with Synthetic Cord, Fittings: Chrome Plated Brass|
|Length||27.5, 35.4, 47.2, 59 and 82.7 (69.85 cm, 89.9 cm, 119.89 cm, 149.86 or 210 cm)|
|Thread Size||First Stage End: 3/8|
|Working Pressure||390 psi (10 bar)|
|Burst Pressure||1,460 psi (100 bar)|
|Purpose||2'nd Stage to 1'st Stage Regulator Hose|