You have no items in your shopping cart.
Product OverviewPinnacle's unique Merino 5mm Hooded Vest can be worn by itself or with a dive skin or Shorty in warm waters, under a 3mm or 5mm suit in temperate waters, or layered with a thicker suit in cold waters to make any dive more enjoyable. All of Pinnacle's hooded vests feature the Merino lining system and have 3mm sleeveless vests attached to the hood. The neoprene rubber makes the hooded vest more comfortable than others, and the Merino lining makes it warmer than any other hooded vest of similar thickness.
Merino also does not promote the growth of bacteria, making it hygienic and reduces odor. The hood section is equipped with a 3mm face seal with smooth skin seal can be trimmed to custom fit the face mask seal. Hood has an automatic vent that allows air to escape as necessary from the top of the hood while restricting water to re-enter. This Hooded Vest is extremely durable with stress disks added to all internal seam intersections for added strength, and all seams are double glued and flat-lock stitched. Hood vest is black in color and available in multiple sizes.
- Great Stand-Alone Warm Water or Layering in Temperate or Cold Water
- Patented Merino Lining System:
Adds-Significant-Warmth w/o Increasing-Bulk or Buoyancy
Adds Up to 35% Insulating Power
- 5mm Hood w/3mm Sleeveless Vests
- Neoprene Rubber for Comfort
- 3mm Face Seal w/Smooth Skin-In Seal
- Face Seal: Trim for Custom Fit to Face Mask Seal
- Automatic Vent: Allows Air-to-Escape, Restricting Water to Re-Enter
- Extremely-Durable w/Stress Disks at Internal Seam Intersections
- Seams are Double Glued & Flat-Lock Stitched
- Color: Black
- Available in Multiple Sizes
Pressure-Free Fit Guarantee
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
60/120 Return Policy
What's in the Box
|Material||Nylon-2 Neoprene Rubber|
|Seams||Double Glued & Flat-Lock Stitched|
|Nylon-2 Neoprene Rubber|
|Double Glued & Flat-Lock Stitched|
This is a great vest for adding warmth under a wetsuit. I wore this under a 6.5 semidry and it definitely helped keep water out of the neck seal and kept my torso super warm in the 55 degree water. The merino lining is great and the quality is definitely good. While this product certainly fit me properly (Im 5 8" 154 lbs, I bought a ML), I did notice that the neck of the hood was a little snug which was great as a seal, but a little hard on my circulation. Id still recommend it though.