You have no items in your shopping cart.
Pinnacle Merino-Elastiprene Siren 5mm Jumpsuit, Women's
|US Dress Size||0||0-2||0-4||4-8||4-8||4-8||8-12||8-12||10-14||10-14||12-18||14-20|
These are general guidelines only, sizes are not guaranteed. But no worries, since at scuba we offer our exclusive PFF Guaranty
Product OverviewPinnacle Aquatics Siren suit offers a quantum-leap forward in combining incredible flexibility and unsurpassed insulation capability. Pinnacle's Elastiprene dual lined neoprene that is considerably more flexible and stretchier than any Pinnacle has offered before, making this suit the easiest to don-and-doff, Best fitting, and most comfortable to wear that Pinnacle has ever produced. No longer must divers choose between a comfortable, stretchy suit and a warm, durable suit! The revolutionary Pinnacle 5mm Siren Wetsuit gives you both! This high stretch wetsuit provides warmth, comfort, and durability that divers the world over have come to expect from Pinnacle.
The Merino Lined Siren are more comfortable than other suits, yet they are warmer than any other suit that you've ever worn because of the overwhelming number of features that are packed into these products, including Pinnacle's patented Merino Lining System, which not only adds significant warmth without increasing bulk or buoyancy, but also promotes quick drying after a dive and helps to reduce odors. Pinnacle's patented Merino Lining System adds up to 35% insulating power. Merino dries quickly, helps the suit slide on, and is odor resistant. Next generation Elastiprene titanium lined neoprene throughout the wetsuit is stretchier and more flexible than the original Elastiprene wetsuits.
The Siren has a rear zipper entry that is equipped with a 7mm spine flap and smooth skin seal to provide spine protection and reduce internal water movement. Pinnacle defense system (PDS) prevents zipper from biting into the spine pad. Main Zipper is equipped with long pull tab leash and hook and loop tie down. 8" (20.2 cm) ankle zipper seals make donning and doffing easier, yet seal water out. Smooth skin chimney ankle and O-ring wrist seals create effective barriers to water-entry; trapping body heated water inside the suit, keeping the diver warm. Roll neck collar with newly redesigned neck closure and smooth skin seal provides a better water barrier and increased comfort.
The Siren is built-to-last, has molded rubber shoulder pads that hold the divers BCD in place, also the padding of the shoulders, prevent suit wear. Innovative multi-panel rubber knee pads protect the diver and the suit. The Siren with double-glued and blind stitched construction and stress disks applied at all internal seam intersections for added strength and durability. New brighter, livelier color patterns that is unique to each gender, make the 5mm Siren your best choice in a wetsuit. Suit is available in a wide-range of multiple sizes.
- Quantum-Leap Forward in Incredible-Flexibility and Unsurpassed-Insulation Capability
- Pinnacle's 5mm Elastiprene Neoprene:
Best-Fitting, and Most-Comfortable Suit to Wear
- High-Stretch Wetsuit Provides Warmth, Comfort, and Durability
- Patented Merino Lining System:
Adds-Significant-Warmth w/o Increasing-Bulk or Buoyancy
Adds Up to 35% Insulating Power
- Next-Generation Elastiprene Titanium Lined Neoprene
- Rear Zipper Entry with 5mm Spine Flap and Smooth-Skin Seal
- Spine Flap and Smooth-Skin Seal: Provide Spine-Protection and Reduce Internal Water Movement
- Pinnacle Defense System (PDS): Prevents Zipper from Biting into Spine Pad
- Main Zipper: Equipped with Long Pull Tab Leash & Hook & Loop Tie Down
- 8 (20.2cm) Ankle Zipper Seals: Make Donning and Doffing Easier and Seal Out Water
- Smooth-Skin Chimney Ankle and O-Ring Wrist Seals: Effective-Barriers to Water-Entry
- Ankle and Wrist Seals: Trap Body-Heated Water Inside-the-Suit, Keeping Diver Warm
- Roll Neck Collar Neck Closure w/Smooth-Skin Seal:
Provides Water Barrier and Increased Comfort
Molded Rubber Shoulder Pads: Hold BCD In-Place, Prevent Suit Wear
Innovative Multi-Panel Rubber Knee Pads Protect Diver and Suit
Seams: Double-Glued and Blind Stitched Construction
Stress Disks at All Internal Seam Intersections for Added Strength and Durability
- New Brighter, Livelier Color Patterns
- Wide-Range of Multiple Sizes
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|Material||Elastiprene Titanium Lined Neoprene Rubber|
|Thickness||Suit Body: 5mm, Spine Pad: 7mm|
|Seams||Double-Glued and Blind Stitched|
|Closure||Back Zipper with Pull Tab Leash|
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
This looked A great wetsuit but we went through two different sizes trying to find one that would fit my wife correctly and we were unable to find something that fit both in the legs and in the shoulders overall I dont think this was the wetsuits fault but it was unfortunate we couldnt find something with fit