You have no items in your shopping cart.
Pinnacle Cruiser 3mm Men's Jumpsuit
|X-Small||Small||Medium||Med/Tall||Med/Large||ML/Tall||Large/Short||Large||Large/Tall||XL/Short||X-Large||2XL/Short||2X-Large||3X-Large||4X-Large||King 1||King 2|
|Sock Size||US Men's||4-6||7-9||7-9||7-9||7-9||7-9||10-12||10-12||10-12||10-12||10-12||10-12||10-12||10-12||10-12||10-12||10-12|
These are general guidelines only, sizes are not guaranteed. But no worries, since at scuba we offer our exclusive PFF Guaranty
Product OverviewThe Cruiser provides a means to enjoy many of the features and benefits of Pinnacle's higher end suits while still maintaining a budget. The Cruiser incorporates many design aspects that are superior to those found in other suits costing more than twice the price. This 3mm wetsuit has titanium lined nylon 2 neoprene throughout the suit. Advanced stretch neoprene is elastic enough to make donning simple, yet resilient enough to provide tremendous warmth.
Suit comes equipped with a 5mm thick spine pad that protects the back and reduces internal water movement for a warmer dive every time. Comfort and warmth are also increased with the rolled neck with hook and loop closure. If durability is what you are looking for the Pinnacle 3mm Cruiser has heavy-duty rough-skin kneepads for this critical wear area, molded rubber shoulder pads that protect diver and suit and help keep BCD in position. All seams are double glued and blind stitched with reinforcing stress disks at all seam intersections for added strength.
Suit has a back zipper with pull tab leash for easy self-donning and doffing and the zipper come equipped with a plastic slider. Smooth skin neck, ankle, wrist and spine seals lock cold water out and seal body-heated water inside the suit. This all black sleek suit is available in multiple wide range of sizes, so there's a Pinnacle 3mm suit that will fit you!
- Economical, Yet Full Featured Wetsuit
- 3mm Titanium Lined Neoprene Thru-Out Suit
- Advanced Stretch Neoprene is Elastic Enough to make Donning Simple
- Resilient Enough to Provide Tremendous Warmth
- Rear Zipper Entry w/Pull Tab Leash & Plastic Locking Slide
- Pull Tab Leash for Easy Self-Donning & Doffing
- 5mm Thick Spine Pad Protects Back and Reduces Internal Water Movement
- Roll Neck w/Hook & Loop Closure
- Heavy-Duty Rough-Skin Kneepads
- Printer Rubber Shoulder Pads:
Protect Diver and Suit
Help Keep BCD in Position
- All Seams Double Glued and Blind Stitched
- Reinforcing Stress Disks at all Seam Intersections
- Wide Range of Sizes
- Color: Black
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|Material||Nylon 2 Neoprene Rubber|
|Thickness||Suit: 3mm, Spine Pad: 5mm|
|Seams||Double Glued and Blind Stitched|
|Closure||Back Zipper with Pull Tab Leash|
If you are on the tall/thin/skinny side than these are the wetsuits for you. I have tried several other brands and all seem to be styled for those who have larger rearends , butts and bellys.You know who you are.