You have no items in your shopping cart.
PacSafe Prosafe 1000 TSA Accepted Combination Lock
Product OverviewWith increased security at airports, there are times when Transport Security Administration (TSA) agents need to check your bags before they join you on the plane. Unbeknownst to you, your bag will be opened and the lock protecting your gear can be broken rendering it useless when you arrive at your destination. Thankfully, PacSafe's Travel Sentry accepted locks mean TSA (US) agents and HRSC (UK) officers can open and relock your bag using codes and secured tools. This 3 dial resettable combination lock uses a deadbolt locking mechanism and is made from a zinc alloy, plastic, stainless steel and has a hardened steel shackle. The locks dimensions are (H x W x D) 3.0" x 1.3" x 0.8" (7.5 cm x 3.4 cm x 2.0 cm) and weighs 2.5 oz. (72 g).
- PacSafe's Travel Sentry Accepted Locks
- TSA (US) Agents and HRSC (UK) Approved
- Agents Can Open & Relock Bag Using Codes & Secured Tools
- 3 Dial Resettable Combination
- Construction: Zinc Alloy, Plastic, Stainless Steel and Hardened Steel Shackle
- Dimensions: (H x W x D) 3.0 x 1.3 x 0.8 (7.5 cm x 3.4 cm x 2.0 cm)
- Weight: 2.5 oz (72 g)
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|Materials||Zinc Alloy, Plastic, Stainless Steel and Hardened Steel Shackle|
|Dimensions||(H x W x D) 3.0 x 1.3 x 0.8 (7.5cm x 3.4cm x 2.0cm)|
|Key System||3 Dial Resettable Combination|