You have no items in your shopping cart.
Pacific Inshore Coast Fish I.D. Card
Product OverviewIf you already dive the Pacific Coast, or are planning a trip to the Pacific Coast, this I.D. card is a must for underwater identification. This full color fish identification card allows you to know what local wildlife you are looking at when you see it. Card is waterproof and easily stows in your BCD pocket. This 6" x 9" (15cm x 23cm) Plastic slate depicts 60-plus invertebrates and corals in color drawings, and is hole punched to secure a lanyard for underwater use. Easy to maintain just rinse the fish card with fresh water after a day in the sea. Fish ID cards make a great gift idea.
- Must for Underwater Identification
- Depicts More than 60 Reef Fish
- Full Color Drawings
- Know what Local-Wildlife You're Looking At
- Easily-Stows in BCD Pocket
- Dimensions: 6 x 9 (15cm x 23cm)
- Durable Plastic Slate Design
- Hole-Punched for Attachment of Lanyard
- Ease of Maintenance: Rinse with Fresh Water after Day in the Sea
- Great Gift Idea
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|Purpose||Fish & Marine Life Identification|
|Dimensions||6 x 9 (15cm x 23cm)|
|Attachment Point||Hole-Punched for Lanyard|
|Printed Information||60+ Pacific Inshore Coast Fish|
|Special Feature||Pacific Inshore Coast ID of Fish|