You have no items in your shopping cart.
Product OverviewThe Pocket Mask is a small, easily storable device that is designed for mouth to mask ventilation of adults and children, and is a must for your diving first aid kit. Air is administered to the patient when the emergency responder exhales through a one-way filter valve. The Pocket Mask has a built in one-way valve filter to protect the emergency responder from the patient's potentially infectious bodily substances. The Pocket Mask has a built-in oxygen intake tube, allowing for administration of 50-60% oxygen. However, even without being hooked up to an external line, exhaled air from the provider can still provide sufficient oxygen to live, up to 16%. The filter is replaceable and the mask is a latex-free design. Mask comes in a convenient plastic storage case.
- Single Use Rescue Breathing Mask
- Increases Distance from Patient, Unlike Standard Mouth-to-Mouth
- Pre-Inflated Cuff for Ease of Application
- Quick and Effective Seal
- Oxygen Inlet Facilitates Delivery of Supplemental Oxygen
- Includes Head Strap
- One-Way-Valve & Filter: Acts as Barrier, Separating Rescuer & Patient
- Hydrophobic Filter, Help Prevent Passage of Liquids & Secretions
- Can-be-Used On Adult, Child and Infant
- Latex-Free Mask & Strap Design
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
60/120 Return Policy
What's in the Box
|Purpose||Administer Mouth-to-Mouth Resuscitation, Oxygen|
|Compatibility||Adult, Child and Infant|
|Filtration||99 % Viral and Bacterial Filter Efficacy|
|Administer Mouth-to-Mouth Resuscitation, Oxygen|
|Adult, Child and Infant|
|99 % Viral and Bacterial Filter Efficacy|