You have no items in your shopping cart.
Osprey Ultralight Dry Stuff Pack
Product OverviewSimple, ultralight, packable. This waterproof daypack is the perfect companion on trips where additional cargo options are needed, but space and weight are at a premium. Simple doesn't mean short on features-this pack features a roll-top main compartment, zippered external pocket, and adjustable sternum strap. When not needed, this pack stuffs into its own pocket, awaiting your next adventure. Built with an eye toward sustainability using high-quality bluesign-approved recycled fabrics. Waterproof sealed seams, including external zip pocket. Secured dual side compression and waterproof roll-top closure. Ultra-compact, built-in storage stuff pocket. The Osprey Ultralight Dry Stuff Pack measures (H x W x D) 17.72 x 10.24 x 8.66" (45 x 26 x 22cm), with a volume of 1,220 cubic inches (20 liters) and weighs 6.85 oz. (194 g) when empty. Bag is made from durable 40D nylon ripstop fabric.
- Simple, Ultralight, Packable
- Waterproof Daypack
- Perfect Companion On-Trips
- Great Additional Cargo Option
- Excellent when Needed Space & Weight are Premium
- Simple Doesn't Mean Short-On Features
- Roll-Top Main Compartment
- Zippered External Pocket
- Adjustable Sternum Strap
- Pack Stuffs into Its Own Pocket, Awaiting Your Next Adventure
- Sustainability Using High-Quality Bluesign-Approved Recycled Fabrics
- Waterproof Sealed Seams, Including External Zip Pocket
- Secured Dual Side Compression & Waterproof Roll-Top Closure
- Ultra-Compact, Built-In Storage Stuff Pocket
- Dimensions: (H x W x D) 17.72 x 10.24 x 8.66 (45 x 26 x 22cm)
- Volume: 1,220 cu. in. (20 liters)
- Weight (empty): 6.85 oz. (194 g)
- Durable 40D Nylon Ripstop Fabric
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|Overall Measurements H x W x D||17.72 x 10.24 x 8.66 (45 x 26 x 22cm)|
|Volume (cu. in./liters)||1,220 cu. in. (20 liters)|
|Weighs (empty)||6.85 oz (194g)|
|Material||40D Nylon Ripstop Fabric|
|Type||Dry Backpack Bag|
|Handles||Adjustable Padded Shoulder Straps
Sternum w/Squeeze-Style Side-Release Buckle
Top Grab Handle