You have no items in your shopping cart.
Osprey Transporter 38 Wheeled Global Carry-On
Product OverviewDurable, dependable and designed to meet most U.S. airline carry-on size regulations-the Transporter 38 Wheeled Carry-On is ideal for frequent travelers who want to minimize hassle and maximize efficiency. Offering travel-specific features, like a concealed RFID security pocket for your wallet or passport inside laptop sleeve, mesh compartment dividers for optimal organization and a dedicated external pocket for your liquids. An open-flat design makes packing easy, internal compression keeps your clothes in place and a separate padded laptop sleeve provides protection. Built from tough weatherproof materials to withstand the challenges of habitual travel.
Features durable, abrasion and water-resistant thermoplastic urethane (TPU) coated fabrics to deflect precipitation and withstand the elements. Light and strong high-clearance Osprey High-Road LT chassis, padded top and side handles provide comfortable carry and easy-to-pack, side-opening main compartment with external zipper access to a large toiletries pocket all make this the go-to-carry-on-bag. Zippered pocket on back panel offers pocket for ID card and extra storage space for magazines or shoes. Internal zippered mesh closure to keep contents in place. Padded sleeve on front panel fits up to 15" (38cm) laptops. Detachable shoulder strap with non-slip pad.
6061 aluminum alloy tubing and collapsible single pole handle High-Road LT chassis with oversized 3.54" (90mm) wheels provide excellent roll and durability. Aluminum tube foot serves double duty as a grab handle when unloading bag from overhead compartment. Deployable padded tuck-away backpack harness, shoulder strap and 1.5" (38mm) web waist belt along with handles let the customer choose their carry style. The Osprey Transporter 38 Wheeled Carry-On measures (H x W x D) 21.5" x 14" x 9" (54.6cm x 35.6cm x 23cm), with a volume of 2,319 cubic inches (38 liters) and weighs 5.07 lbs. (2.3 kg) when empty. Built to last with the main body made from 400D nylon TPU double coated, the accent is 360/400D nylon TPU double coated and the bottom from 420HD nylon pack cloth.
- Durable, Dependable & Designed to Meet Most U.S. Airline Carry-On Size Regulations
- Ideal for Frequent Travelers Wanting Minimize Hassle & Maximum Efficiency
- Travel-Specific Features
- Concealed RFID Security Pocket for Wallet or Passport Inside Laptop Sleeve
- Mesh Compartment Dividers for Optimal Organization
- Dedicated External Pocket for Liquids
- Open-Flat Design Makes Packing Easy
- Internal Compression Straps Keep Clothes-In-Place
- Built from Tough Weatherproof Materials to Withstand Challenges of Habitual Travel
- Durable, Abrasion & Water-Resistant:
Thermoplastic Urethane (TPU) Coated Fabrics
Deflect Precipitation & Withstand Elements
- Light & Strong High-Clearance Osprey High-Road LT Chassis
- Padded Top & Side Handles Provide Comfortable Carry
- Easy-to-Pack, Side-Opening Main Compartment w/External Zipper Access to Toiletries Pocket
- Ultimate Go-To-Carry-On-Bag
- Zippered Pocket On Back Panel: For ID Card & Extra Storage Space for Magazines or Shoes
- Internal Zippered Mesh Closure, Keeps Contents-In-Place
- Padded Sleeve On Front Panel Fits Up to 15 (38cm) Laptop
- Detachable Shoulder Strap w/Non-Slip Pad
- 6061 Aluminum Alloy Tubing & Collapsible Single Pole Handle High-Road LT Chassis
- Oversized 3.54 (90mm) Wheels Provide Excellent Roll & Durability
- Aluminum Tube Foot:
Serves Double Duty
Grab Handle when Unloading Bag from Overhead Compartment
- Padded Tuck-Away Backpack Harness, Shoulder Strap & 1.5 (38mm) Web Waist Belt
- Multiple Carry Handles & Harness: Let Traveler Choose Carry Style
- Dimensions: (H x W x D) 21.5 x 14 x 9 (54.6cm x 35.6cm x 23cm)
- Volume: 2,319 cu. in. (38 liters)
- Weight (empty): 5.07 lbs. (2.3 kg)
Main Body: Made from: 400D Nylon TPU Double Coated
Accent Made from: 360/400D Nylon TPU Double Coated
Bottom Made from: 420HD Nylon Pack Cloth
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|Overall Measurements||(H x W x D) 21.5 x 14 x 9 (54.6cm x 35.6cm x 23cm)|
|Volume (cu. in./liters)||2,319 cu. in. (38 liters)|
|Weighs (empty)||5.07 lbs. (2.3 kg)|
|Material||Main Body: Made from: 210/420/630D Nylon Dobby Blend
Accent Made from: 420HD Nylon Pack Cloth
Bottom Made from: 210/420/630D Nylon Dobby
Trolley Handle & Chassis: 6061 Aluminum Alloy
|Handles||Padded Top & Side Grab
Hide-Away Adjustable Padded Shoulder Straps
Telescoping Trolley Handle
Squeeze-Style Side-Release Buckles
|Wheels||Yes, 3.54 (90mm)|