You have no items in your shopping cart.
Osprey Ozone 38L Wheeled Global Carry-On
Product OverviewThe Ozone Series provides lightweight solutions to maximize your packing efficiency in a variety of volumes for trips both near and far. The Ozone Wheeled Global Carry-On 38L/19.5" (2,319 cubic inch/48.25cm) provides a global carry-on solution (always check with your airline provider) that includes Osprey's renowned High-Road Chassis with oversized wheels to tackle even the roughest surfaces. An easy to access liquids pockets helps you breeze through security, the tuck-away tow strap allows you to attach another bag if needed and the generously sized side-opening main compartment provides access to your pack's contents for easy loading and unloading. You'll need some reading material for the flight, which conveniently stows in the external zip front panel pocket, and at 16" (40.6cm) wide, you should be covered on your next international flight.
Lighter loads make traveling easier. Easier to hoist into the overhead compartment, easier to haul when rushing to catch the train, because lighter weight makes everything easier. New patterning optimizes interior space, and redesigned pack access which opens from the side allows for greater visibility to contents. Updated internal compression straps secure clothing to prevent wrinkling, and wide-mouth liquid pocket speeds up trips through security. The durable and lightweight High-Road LT chassis keeps-you-confident no matter how much you pack or where you travel. With oversized wheels and internally sealed bearings, it keeps on rolling when the pavement ends, and durable fabrics borrowed from Osprey's alpine packs combined with #8 and #10 zippers ensures long-lasting function and durability.
Top and side padded handles for comfortable carry. Telescoping pull handle with T-grip and sturdy base with grip keeps bag upright when unattended. Dual upper compression straps keep contents from shifting and can be used to secure a jacket. Rear panel zippered pocket offers bonus space for dirty or wet clothes. Mesh-obscured ID window on back panel. Durable construction manufactured from 210D nylon honey comb fabric with contrast thread, accented with 450D pack-cloth and a 450D pack-cloth bottom. Bag measures (H x W x D) 19.7" x 15.7" x 7.9" (50cm x 39.9cm x 20cm) and weighs 4.7 lbs. (2.13 kg) when empty. Bag is available in multiple colors.
- Ozone Series Provides Lightweight Solutions to Maximize Packing Efficiency
- For Trips Both Near & Far
- Ozone Wheeled Global Carry-On Provides a Global Carry-On Solution
- Osprey's Renowned High-Road Chassis
- Oversized Wheels Tackle Even the Roughest Surfaces
- Easy Access Liquids Pockets Helps You Breeze-Thru-Security
- Tuck-Away Tow Strap Allows Attachment of Another Bag
- Generously Sized Side-Opening Main Compartment Provides Access to Pack's Content
- Easy Loading & Unloading
- 16 (40.6cm) Wide External Zipper Front Panel Pocket for Reading Materials
- Lighter Loads Make Traveling Easier:
Easier to Hoist into Overhead Compartment
Easier to Haul when Rushing to Catch the Train
Lighter Weight Makes Everything Easier
- New Patterning Optimizes Interior Space
- Updated Internal Compression Straps Secure Clothing to Prevent Wrinkling
- Durable & Lightweight High-Road LT Chassis
- Chassis Keeps-You-Confident No Matter How-Much-You-Pack or Where-You-Travel
- Oversized Wheels and Internally Sealed Bearings
- Keeps On-Rolling when Pavement Ends
- Durable Fabrics Borrowed from Osprey's Alpine Packs Combined w/#8 & #10 Zippers
- Ensures Long-Lasting Function & Durability
- Top & Side Padded Handles for Comfortable Carry
- Telescoping Pull Handle w/T-Grip
- Sturdy Base w/Grip Keeps Bag Upright when Unattended
- Upper Compression Straps Keep Contents from Shifting & Can-Be-Used to Secure Your Jacket
- Rear Panel Zippered Pocket Offers Bonus Space for Dirty or Wet Clothes
- Mesh-Obscured ID Window On-Back Panel
- Durable Construction:
210D Nylon Honey Comb Fabric
Contrast Thread, Accented w/450D Pack-Cloth
Bottom 450D Pack-Cloth
- Dimensions: (H x W x D) 19.7 x 15.7 x 7.9 (50cm x 39.9cm x 20cm)
- Volume: 2,319 cu. in. (38 liters)
- Weight (empty): 4.7 lbs. (2.13 kg)
- Available in Multiple Colors
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|Overall Measurements||(H x W x D) 19.7 x 15.7 x 7.9 (50cm x 39.9cm x 20cm)|
|Volume (cu. in./liters)||2,319 cu. in. (38 liters)|
|Weighs (empty)||4.7 lbs. (2.13 kg)|
|Material||Main Body: 210D Nylon Honey Comb Fabric w/Contrast Thread
Accent & Bottom: 450D Pack-Cloth
|Handles||Telescope Trolley Handle
Padded Top Grab & Side Handles