You have no items in your shopping cart.
Product OverviewOccasionally you need to escape the town in which you live and work-its weather is too cold, its sky too cloudy and it sorely lacks sun and cyan-blue waters. Enter the Farpoint Wheeled 65, a versatile travel pack that's willing and able to accompany you to, say, Santorini-and transform to fit your needs when you get there. Booked a cliffside room for your stay? No problem. Durable wheels let you roll your belongings until the path ahead decides you should deploy the lightweight backpacking suspension. A large front-panel opening makes quick and easy work out of packing and unpacking, while internal compression makes sure everything stays in place until you reach paradise. Compatible with the Daylite and Daylite Plus (see SKU: OSPPD, OSPPD) for streamlined outings that call for your laptop and a few other essentials.
Wheel the pack when the path allows or quickly deploy the stowaway harness and hip belt for a comfortable backpack-style carry when conditions demand. Daylite attachment loops on the front panel of the pack come in handy when you need to bring an additional pack. Durable fabrics in high-wear areas combine with smart design to create a lightweight and tough travel pack that will last a lifetime.
Durable chassis with oversized 3.54" (90mm) wheels, stowable tensioned mesh back panel with padded shoulder straps and hip belt and large front panel access makes for easy packing and unpacking. Front panel zippered top pocket for smaller items, external attachment points and front mesh pockets. Dual front panel straight-jacket compression straps, lower front panel lashing points for sleeping pad/external gear attachment, and padded top and side handles provide comfortable carry.
Dual internal compression straps with fabric wings keep clothes neat. Zippered mesh pocket on inner front pocket wall. Extendible single tube handle with ergonomic grip provides excellent control. Internally reinforced 6061 aluminum frame provides great strength with less weight. Durable large sealed-bearing wheels provide rolling performance on rough surfaces. Soft edgeless padded mesh harness with adjustable sternum strap with magnetic bite valve attachment. 0.16" (4mm) light-wire peripheral frame effectively transfers the load from harness to hip belt. Stowable tensioned mesh back panel with padded shoulder straps and hip belt ventilation and comfort. Airspeed suspension with tensioned mesh back panel provides outstanding load support and ventilation for maximum comfort. Soft edgeless padded mesh offers a soft, breathable contact surface and heavy load support. Single 1" (25mm) webbing ergo-pull closure.
The Farpoint Wheeled Travel Pack Carry-On 36 measures (H x W x D) 27.56" x 16.14" x 13.39" (70cm x 41cm x 34cm) with a volume of 3,967 cubic inches (65 liters) and weighs 6.17 lbs. (2.8 kg) when empty. Built to last with the main body made from 210D high tenacity nylon, the accent is 500D nylon pack-cloth and the bag bottom is 500D nylon dobby.
- Versatile Travel Pack Willing & Able to Accompany You to, Say, Santorini
- Large Front-Panel Zipper Opening & Internal Compression Straps
- Rugged Wheels Make Towing Thru-Cobbled Back Alleys Trouble-Free
- Road Gets Rough, Backpack-Style Carry Makes Easy Shoulder Load & Keep-On-Moving
- Harness & Hip Belt Safely Tuck-Away During Transit
- Attach Daylite (see SKU: OSPPD, OSPPD) Directly to Farpoint & You've Got-A-Built-In Sightseeing Pack
- Daylite Attachment Loops On Front Panel of Pack
- Wheel Pack when Path Allows or Quickly Deploy Stowaway Harness & Hip Belt
- Durable Fabrics In-High-Wear-Areas Combine w/Smart Design
- Lightweight & Tough Travel Pack Will Last-A-Lifetime
- Durable Chassis w/Oversized 3.54 (90mm) Wheels
- Front Panel Zippered Top Pocket for Smaller Items
- External Attachment Points & Front Mesh Pockets
- Dual Front Panel Straight-Jacket Compression Straps
- Lower Front Panel Lashing Points for Sleeping Pad/External Gear Attachment
- Padded Top & Side Handles Provide Comfortable Carry
- Dual Internal Compression Straps w/Fabric Wings Keep Clothes Neat
- Zippered Mesh Pocket On Inner Front Pocket Wall
- Extendible Single Tube Handle w/Ergonomic Grip for Excellent Control
- Provides Great Strength w/Less Weight
- Durable Large Sealed-Bearing Wheels Provide Rolling Performance On-Rough-Surfaces
- Soft Edgeless Padded Mesh Harness w/Adjustable Sternum Strap
- Magnetic Bite Valve Attachment
- 0.16 (4mm) Light-Wire Peripheral Frame Effectively Transfers Load from Harness to Hip Belt
- Stowable Tensioned Mesh Back Panel
- Padded Shoulder Straps & Hip Belt Ventilation & Comfort
- Single 1 (25mm) Webbing Ergo-Pull Closure
- Dimensions: (H x W x D) ) 27.56 x 16.14 x 13.39 (70cm x 41cm x 34cm)
- Volume: 3,967 cu. in. (65 liters)
- Weight (empty): 6.17 lbs. (2.8 kg)
Main Body: 210D High Tenacity Nylon
Accent & Bottom: 500D Nylon Pack Cloth
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|Overall Measurements||(H x W x D) 27.56 x 16.14 x 13.39 (70cm x 41cm x 34cm)|
|Volume (cu. in./liters)||3,967 cu. in. (65 liters)|
|Weighs (empty)||6.17 lbs. (2.8 kg)|
|Material||Main Body: 210D High Tenacity Nylon
Accent & Bottom: 500D Nylon Pack Cloth
|Type||Wheeled Travel Luggage|
|Handles||Extendible Single Tube Handle
Padded Top & Side Grab
Adjustable Padded Shoulder Straps
Sternum & Waist Straps
Squeeze-Style Side-Release Buckles
|Wheels||Yes, 3.54 (90mm)|