You have no items in your shopping cart.
Osprey Farpoint 55 Travel Backpack
|35.5 cm||38 cm||40.5 cm||43 cm||46 cm||48 cm||51 cm||53 cm||56 cm||58.5 cm||61 cm||63.5 cm|
|Aether AG||S||S||S or M||S or M||M or L||M or L||L||L|
|Aether AG (70L Only)||S||S||S or M||S or M||M or L||M or L||L or XL||L or XL||XL||XL|
|Aether Pro||S||S||S or M||S or M||M or L||M or L||L||L|
|Escapist (exl. 18L)|
|Exos||S||S||S or M||S or M||M or L||M or L||L||L|
|HikeLite / DayLite|
|Kamber||S/M||S/M||S/M||S/M or M/L||S/M or M/L||M/L||M/L||M/L|
|Kamber ABS||S/M||S/M||S/M or M/L||S/M or M/L||M/L||M/L||M/L|
|Kestrel||S/M||S/M||S/M||S/M or M/L||S/M or M/L||M/L||M/L||M/L|
|Levity||S||S||S or M||S or M||M or L||M or L||L||L|
|Stratos||S/M||S/M||S/M||S/M or M/L||S/M or M/L||M/L||M/L||M/L|
|Talon||S/M||S/M||S/M||S/M or M/L||S/M or M/L||M/L||M/L||M/L|
|Xenith||M||M||M or L||M or L||L or XL||L or XL||XL||XL|
|Manta AG (20)||O/S||O/S||O/S||O/S||O/S|
|Manta AG (36, 28)||S/M||S/M||S/M or M/L||S/M or M/L||M/L||M/L|
|Raptor / Viper||O/S||O/S||O/S||O/S||O/S|
|Skarab (32, 24)||S/M||S/M||S/M or M/L||S/M or M/L||M/L||M/L|
|Farpoint||S/M||S/M||S/M||S/M or M/L||S/M or M/L||M/L||M/L||M/L|
These are general guidelines only, sizes are not guaranteed. But no worries, since at scuba we offer a 60/120 return policy
Product OverviewOsprey's Farpoint 55 is the perfect companion for a long weekend. Feel free to add an extra sweater and a pair of waterproof boots; this pack is designed to handle loads up to 50 lbs. (22.7 kg). The light wire frame suspension transfers the load from harness to hip belt. A mesh back panel improves ventilation and the mesh on the harness and hip belt reduces chafing under load. The entire suspension stows away under a zippered panel creating a sleek silhouette for transport. Unzip the lockable sliders to access the main compartment. Inside there's a mesh pocket for small items. Dual compression straps keep cargo from shifting during transit.
Outside you'll find a zippered front panel slash pocket to keep you organized and sewn attachment points to lash on extra gear. No matter how much you choose to carry, straight jacket compression straps stabilize the load. The main Farpoint 55 pack comes with a detachable Farpoint daypack to carry the essential for a hike in the hills or an excursion downtown. Whether traveling near or far, a comfortable pack means one less headache. Osprey used decades of experience to ensure a comfortable, gender-specific fit for every adventure. Durable fabrics in high-wear areas combine with smart design to create a lightweight and tough travel pack that will last a lifetime. The Farpoint harness stows away for safe keeping and protection from malicious baggage handlers and deploys quickly for any path or trail. Detachable daypack provides additional storage and organization ideal for daytrips or carry-on. It can be attached to the main pack harness for secure front carry and easy access. The daypack has a comfortable reverse spacer mesh harness stows away when not in use. The main compartment has designated laptop and tablet sleeves and a scratch-free stash pocket to protect eyewear. Zipper pulls on the main compartment are lockable to secure your gear.
The Osprey's Farpoint 55 has removable sleeping pad straps that provide secure extra carry, large panel zip access to main compartment, heat-embossed scratch-free zippered slash pocket and padded top and side handles. Laptop and tablet sleeve secure in lockable compartment. The Osprey's Farpoint 55 Backpack comes in two sizes depending on your travel needs. The small/medium measures (H x W x D) 24" x 13" x 12" (61cm x 33cm x 30.5cm) with a volume of 3,173 cubic inches (52 liters) and weighs 3.75 lbs. (1.7 kg) when empty. The medium/large measures (H x W x D) 25" x 13" x 12" (63.5cm x 33cm x 30.5cm) with a volume of 3,356 cubic inches (55 liters) and weighs 3.9 lbs. (1.76 kg) when empty. Built to last with the main body made from 210D nylon mini hex diamond rip stop, and the accent and bottom is 600D pack-cloth.
- Perfect Companion for Long Weekend
- Feel Free to Add Extra Sweater & Pair of Waterproof Boots
- Pack Designed to Handle Loads Up to 50 lbs. (22.7 kg)
- Light Wire Frame Suspension Transfers Load from Harness to Hip Belt
- Mesh Back Panel Improves Ventilation
- Mesh On-Harness & Hip Belt Reduces Chafing Under Load
- Entire Suspension Stows Away Under Zippered Panel Creating Sleek Silhouette for Transport
- Unzip Lockable Sliders to Access Main Compartment
- Inside Mesh Pocket for Small Items
- Dual Compression Straps Keep Cargo from Shifting During Transit
- Outside Zippered Front Panel Slash Pocket Keeps You Organized
- Sewn Attachment Points to Lash-On-Extra-Gear
- Straight Jacket Compression Straps Stabilize Load
- Comes w/Detachable Farpoint Daypack:
Carry Essential for Hike or Excursion Downtown
Ideal for Day Trips or Carry-On
Provides Additional Storage & Organization
Attaches to Main Pack Harness for Secure Front Carry & Easy Access
- Detachable Farpoint Daypack Continued:
Comfortable Reverse Spacer Mesh Harness Stows Away when Not-In-Use
Main Compartment: Designated Laptop/Tablet Sleeve
- Removable Sleeping Pad Straps, Provide Secure Extra Carry
- Heat-Embossed Scratch-Free Zippered Slash Pocket
- Padded Top & Side Handles
Main Body: 210D Nylon Mini Hex Diamond Rip Stop
Accent & Bottom: 600D Nylon Pack Cloth
- Comes in 2-Sizes Depending On-Travel Needs
Dimensions: (H x W x D) 24 x 13 x 12 (61cm x 33cm x 30.5cm)
Volume: 3,173 cu. in. (52 liters)
Weight (empty): 3.75 lbs. (1.7 kg)
Dimensions: (H x W x D) 25 x 13 x 12 (63.5cm x 33cm x 30.5cm)
Volume: 3,356 cu. in. (55 liters)
Weight (empty): 3.9 lbs. (1.76 kg)
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
(H x W x D) 24 x 13 x 12 (61cm x 33cm x 30.5cm)
(H x W x D) 25 x 13 x 12 (63.5cm x 33cm x 30.5cm)
|Volume (cu. in./liters)||Small/Medium: 3,173 cu. in. (52 liters)
Medium/Large: 3,356 cu. in. (55 liters)
|Weighs (empty)||Small/Medium: 3.75 lbs. (1.7 kg)
Medium/Large: 3.9 lbs. (1.76 kg)
|Material||Main Body: 210D Nylon Mini Hex Diamond Rip Stop
Accent & Bottom: 600D Nylon Pack Cloth
|Handles||Adjustable Padded Shoulder Straps
Sternum & Waist Straps
Squeeze-Style Side-Release Buckles
Top Grab Handle