You have no items in your shopping cart.
OSPREY FAIRVIEW 36 WHEELED TRAVELPACK
Product OverviewSometimes the road to your destination gets rough. And when it does, the Fairview Wheeled 36 lends you a hand err, harness. Merging rugged wheels with the Farpoint/Fairview's backpack-style carry means you can wheel your pack down Ubud's boutique-lined main street and toss it over your shoulder when you ascend the steps of your hillside villa. Front-panel access makes packing your sandals, suit, and sunscreen a breeze, while internal compression keeps everything secure during transit. This is the lightest weight convertible wheeled travel pack Osprey ever made, its carry-on size and it's compatible with their attachable Daylite daypack series (see SKU's: OSPPD, OSPPD): Daylite attachment loops on the front panel of the pack come in handy when you need to bring an additional pack.
Wheel the pack when the path allows or quickly deploy the stowaway harness and hip belt for a comfortable backpack-style carry when conditions demand. Durable fabrics in high-wear areas combine with smart design to create a lightweight and tough travel pack that will last a lifetime. Durable chassis with oversized 3.54" (90mm) sealed-bearing wheels provide rolling performance on rough surfaces. Stowable tensioned mesh back panel with padded shoulder straps and hip belt. Large front panel access makes for easy packing and unpacking. Front panel zippered top pocket for smaller items. Front mesh pockets, dual front panel straight jacket compression straps and lower front panel lashing points for sleeping pad/external gear attachment.
Padded top and side handles provide comfortable carry. Dual internal compression straps with fabric wings keep clothes neat. Zippered mesh pocket on inner front pocket wall. Extendible single tube handle with ergonomic grip provides excellent control. Internally reinforced 6061 aluminum frame provides great strength with less weight. A 0.16" (4mm) light wire peripheral frame effectively transfers the load from harness to hip belt and airspeed suspension with tensioned mesh back panel provides outstanding load support and ventilation for maximum comfort. Soft edgeless padded mesh harness. Adjustable sternum strap with magnetic bite valve attachment. Stowable tensioned mesh back panel with padded shoulder straps and hip belt ventilation and comfort. The Osprey Fairview Wheeled 36 Travel Pack measures (H x W x D) 21.5" x 14" x 9" (54.6cm x 35.6cm x 23cm) with a volume of 2,197 cubic inches (36 liters) and weighs 5.29 lbs. (2.4 kg) when empty. Built to last with the main body made from 210D high tenacity nylon, and the accent and bottom is 500D nylon pack cloth.
- Sometimes-the-Road-to-Your-Destination Gets-Rough
- When-It-Does, Fairview Wheeled 36 Lends-You-a-Hand
- Merging Rugged Wheels w/Farpoint/Fairview's Backpack-Style Carry
- Front-Panel Access Makes Packing Sandals, Suit, & Sunscreen-a-Breeze
- Internal Compression Keeps Everything Secure During Transit
- Lightest Weight Convertible Wheeled Travel Pack Osprey Ever Made
- Carry-On Size
- Daylite Pack Compatible (see SKU's: OSPPD, OSPPD)
- Versatile Travel Companion That-Delivers-On-Mobility
- Deploy Lightweight Suspension & Carry Belongings
- Employ Rugged, Energy-Conserving Wheels
- Durable Fabrics In-High-Wear Areas
- Smart Design Creates Lightweight & Tough Travel Pack, Will-Last-a-Lifetime
- Durable Chassis w/Oversized 3.54 (90mm) Sealed-Bearing Wheels
- Rolling Performance On-Rough Surfaces
- Tensioned Mesh Back Panel w/Padded Shoulder Straps
- Front Panel Zippered Top Pocket for Smaller Items
- Lower Front Panel Lashing Points for Sleeping Pad/External Gear Attachment
- Front Mesh Pockets, Dual Front Panel Straight Jacket Compression Straps
- Padded Top & Side Handles Provide Comfortable Carry
- Dual Internal Compression Straps w/Fabric Wings Keep Clothes Neat
- Zippered Mesh Pocket On-Inner Front Pocket Wall
- Extendible Single Tube Handle w/Ergonomic Grip Provides Excellent Control
- Internally Reinforced 6061 Aluminum Frame Provides Great Strength w/Less Weight
- 0.16 (4mm) Light Wire Peripheral Frame Effectively Transfers Load from Harness to Hip Belt
- Airspeed Suspension w/Tensioned Mesh Back Panel:
Provides Outstanding Load Support
Ventilation for Maximum Comfort
- Soft Edgeless Padded Mesh Harness
- Adjustable Sternum Strap w/Magnetic Bite Valve Attachment
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 21.5 x 14 x 9 (54.6cm x 35.6cm x 23cm)
- Volume: 2,197 cu. in. (36 liters)
- Weight (empty): 5.29 lbs. (2.4 kg)
Main Body: 210D High Tenacity Nylon
Accent & Bottom: 500D Nylon Pack Cloth
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|Overall Measurements||(H x W x D): 21.5 x 14 x 9 (54.6cm x 35.6cm x 23cm)|
|Volume (cu. in./liters)||2,197 cu. in. (36 liters)|
|Weighs (empty)||5.29 lbs. (2.4 kg)|
|Material||Main Body: 210D High Tenacity Nylon
Accent & Bottom: 500D Nylon Pack Cloth
Hardware: 6061 Aluminum
|Handles||Extendible Single Tube Handle
Adjustable Padded Shoulder Straps
Adjustable Sternum Strap
Adjustable Waist Strap
Sternum/Waist Straps w/Squeeze-Style Side-Release Buckles
|Wheels||Yes, 3.54 (90mm) Sealed-Bearing|