You have no items in your shopping cart.
OrcaTorch D910V 5000 Lumens Video Light
Product OverviewThe OrcaTorch D910V is a high CRI neutral white video light for underwater photography. It features a chip-on-board CREE LED array to create even illumination with a 5000 lumens output and 120½ wide angle beam. With the industry's first magnetic fast charging technology, the light can be charged without taking out the battery. The light has a color temperature of 5700½K with a CRI of RA 92. Light has a total of three output modes with the high providing 5000 lumens of brightness with a burn time of 50-miuntes, in mid mode the light provides 2000 lumens for 2-hours 10-muintes and in low mode 500 lumens for 8-hours 50-miuntes.
Magnetic fast charging system with a short charging time of 2.5-hours. OrcaTorch D910V has a titanium alloy side button switch, anti-corrosion and stable safe lock function, prevents accidental operation. The LED indicator light located on the switch button also lets you know the battery's remaining charge. Indicator is green when battery is above 70%, orange at 30 to 70%, red at 10 to 30% and flashing red below 10%. There is also LED charging indicator. Light has intelligent over-heat protection and over-charge and discharge protection. Working voltage of 8.4 to 12.6, charge input is 12.6V 2A and the light is impact resistant when dropped from 3.3' (1m). The OrcaTorch is made from aircraft-grade high strength aluminum with latest diamond grade hard-anodized seawater-corrosion-resistance finish and two sides coated toughened 0.16" (4mm) optical glass lens. Light is depth rated to 492' (150m). The light measures (L x Dia.) 5.1" x 1.77" (129.5mm x 45mm) with a head diameter of 2.1" (53mm) and weighs 15.2 oz. (430 g) and is negative 7.58 oz. (215 g) underwater. Included with the light are home charger, ball joint, OrcaTorch rubber ring, O-rings an owner's manual.
- High CRI Neutral White Video Light for Underwater Photography
- Chip-On-Board CREE LED Array
- Even Illumination w/5000 Lumens Output
- 120½: Wide Angle Beam
- Industry's First Magnetic Fast Charging Technology
- Can-Be-Charged w/o Taking Out Battery
- Color Temperature: 5700½:K w/CRI of RA 92
- 3-Output Modes: High 5000 Lumens, Mid 2000 Lumens, Low 500 Lumens
- Burn Times: High Mode 50-Miuntes, Mid Mode 2-Hours 10-Muintes, Low Mode 8-Hours 50-Miuntes
- Magnetic Fast Charging System: Short Charging Time of 2.5-Hours
- LED Charging Indicator
- Working Voltage: 8.4 to 12.6
- Charge Input: 12.6V 2A
- Titanium Alloy Side Button Switch, Anti-Corrosion
- Side Switch w/Battery Indicator Light:
Offers High Reliability Underwater
Indicator Green when Battery Above 70%
Orange at 30 to 70%
Red at 10 to 30%
Flashing Red Below 10%
Body: Aircraft-Grade Type III Military Aluminum
Latest Diamond Grade Hard-Anodized Seawater-Corrosion-Resistance Finish
Reflector: Aluminum Alloy
Tough 0.16 (4mm) Two Side Coated Glass Lens
Titanium Alloy Switch
- Depth Rating: 492' (150m)
- Intelligent Over-Heat Protection
- Over-Charge & Discharge Protection Function
- Impact Resistant Tested: Drop from 3.3' (1m)
- Switch w/Lock Mode, Prevents Accidental Turn-On
- Dimensions: (L x Dia.) 5.1 x 1.77 (129.5mm x 45mm), 2.1 (53mm) Head Diameter
- Weight: 15.2 oz. (430 g)
- Buoyancy: Negative 7.58 oz. (215 g)
- Includes: Home Charger, Ball Joint, Rubber Ring, O-Rings
- Owner's Manual
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|Material||Body: Aircraft-Grade Type III Military Aluminum
Reflector: Aluminum Alloy
Lens: Two Side 0.16 (4mm) Coated Spherical Optical Glass
|Lamp||Chip-On-Board CREE LED Array|
|Lumens||Full Power 5000|
|Color Temperature||5700½:K w/CRI of RA 92|
|Batteries||Internal Lithium-Ion Battery Pack|
|Burn Time||Low Mode: 8-Hours 50-Miuntes
Mid Mode: 2-Hours 10-Muintes
High Mode: 50-Miuntes
|Depth Rating||492' (150m)|
|Light Modes||3-Modes: High, Mid & Low|
|Dimensions||(L x Dia.) 5.1 x 1.77 (129.5mm x 45mm), 2.1 (53mm) Head Diameter|
|Weight||15.2 oz. (430 g)|
|Buoyancy||Negative 7.58 oz. (-215 g)|
|Attachment or Handle||Handheld, Ball Joint|