You have no items in your shopping cart.
OrcaTorch D900V 2200 Lumens Light
Product OverviewOrcaTorch D900V is a video light specially designed for the underwater photographer. It features four colors within one light: Red, UV, Neutral white with 120 degrees wide flood beam and Cool white with 8 degrees spot beam. With the industry's first magnetic fast charging technology, the light can be charged without taking out the battery. The unique designed dual titanium alloy button system can control different lighting source independently, and its locking function can perfectly avoid accidental use. The dually LED indicator design offers instant knowledge of remaining battery level. The light is depth rated to 492' (150m).
Nine LEDs provide illumination with four neutral white light LEDs that can put out up to 2200 lumens of brightness with a color temperature of 5000 degreesK for superb color rendition. One cool white LED delivers long beam distance that can put out up to 820 lumens of brightness. Sneak up on your subject and focus for a great photo with the two red LEDs a supplementary of the missing red lights underwater. Create amazing fluorescence of marine organisms with the two UV LEDs. Using the lights dual titanium alloy side button switches for easy operation. Dual switch system controls different lighting sources independently. Dual indicators offer instant knowledge of using status. The LED indicator will be on when the corresponding lighting source is turned on. The LED indicator will glow green when battery power is over 30%, glow red when battery power is less than 30% and flashes red when power is less than 10%. The safe lock function is used to avoid mis-operation of the light. The light will turn into a safe lock mode automatically when the light is in the off mode for over 3 minutes.
The OrcaTorch high performance rechargeable lithium-ion battery is specially designed for high performance devices. The battery with intelligent over-heat protection and over discharge and discharge protection function. Light has a two-side coated toughened glass 0.16" (4mm) thick lens and is O-ring sealed. The torch is built to last, manufactured from aircraft-grade high strength aluminum with the latest diamond grade hard-anodized seawater-corrosion-resistance finish. The finish is thicker and denser than normal premium type lll military hard anodization, making the light surface as tough as diamond to protect the light from seawater corrosion. The light is also impact resistant with test drop from 3.3' (1m).
When fully charged in 2.5-hours the light will provide 2.75-hour of burn time on high setting of 2200 lumens, 4.33-hours at low setting of 600 lumens when in the neutral white flood beam. In the cool white spot beam high setting the light provides 820 lumens for 4-hours and 250 lumens for 18-hours in low setting. The red LED setting provides 250 lumens for 7-hours and the UV LED setting 5-hours of burn time. The LEDs are placed in an alloy aluminum reflector with professional optical analysis. This smooth reflector provides a longer beam distance of 755' (230m) on land. The light measures (L x Dia.) 5.1" x 1.78" (129.5mm x 45mm) with a light head diameter of 2.1" (53mm) and weighs 15.2 oz. (430 g) without the battery and is negative 7.6 oz. (-215 g) underwater. Included with the light are a rechargeable battery, magnetic cable and home charger, ball joint mount, mounting screws and hex wrench, spare O-rings, hard carry and storage case and owner's manual.
- Specially Designed for Underwater Photographers
- Four Colors In-One-Light:
Neutral White w/120 degrees Wide Beam
Cool White w/8 degrees Spot Beam
- Industry's First Magnetic Fast Charging Technology
- Light Chargeable w/o Removal of Battery
- Dual Titanium Alloy Button System: Control Different Lighting Source Independently
- Safe Lock Function: Avoids Mis-Operation of Light
- Lights Safe Lock Mode: Automatic when Lights in Off Mode for Over 3-Minutes
- Dual LED Indicator Design Offers Instant Knowledge of Remaining Battery Level
- Battery Power Indicator Light:
Glows Green when Power is 30% or Greater
Glows Red Less than 30%
Flashes Red Less than 10%
- Depth Rated to 492' (150m)
Body: Aircraft-Grade Type III Military Hard-Anodized Aluminum
Lens: Tough 0.16 (4mm) Thick Glass
- Alloy Aluminum Reflector:
Professional Optical Analysis
Provides Longer Beam Distance of 755' (230m) On-Land
- Impact Resistant Tested: Drop from 3.3' (1m)
- Battery Pack: Lithium-Ion Rechargeable Design
- Charge Time: 2.5-Hours
- High & Low Mode Neutral White Mode:
High Mode: 2200 Lumens/Burn Time 2.75-Hours
Low Mode: 600 Lumens/Burn Time 4.3-Hours
- High & Low Mode Cool White Spot Mode:
High Mode: 820 Lumens/Burn Time 4-Hours
Low Mode: 250 Lumens/Burn Time 18-Hours
- Red Mode: 250 Lumens w/Burn Time of 7-Hours
- UV Mode: Burn Time of 5-Hours
- Dimensions: (L x Dia.) 5.1 x 1.78 (129.5mm x 45mm) w/Light Head Diameter of 2.1 (53mm)
- Weights: On Land 15.2 oz. (430 g) w/o Battery, Negative 6.9 oz. (-195 g) Underwater
Magnetic Cable/Home Charger
Ball Joint Mount, Hardware, Mounting Tool
Carry and Storage Case
- Instructions & Owner's Manual
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|Material||Body: Aircraft-Grade Type III Military Hard-Anodized Aluminum
0.16 (4mm) Glass
Switch: Titanium Alloy
|Lamp||4-Neutral White LEDs
Two Red LEDs
One Cool White LED
|Lumens||Maximum Output: 2200|
|Effective Range||755' (230m) On-Land|
|Beam Angle||120 degrees Wide Beam
Cool White w/8 degrees Spot Beam
|Burn Time||Neutral White Mode:
High Mode: 2.75-Hours
Low Mode: 4.3-Hours
Cool White Spot Mode:
High Mode: 4-Hours
Low Mode: 18-Hours
Red Mode: 7-Hours
UV Mode: 5-Hours
|Depth Rating||492' (150m)|
|Light Modes||High & Low Mode Neutral White Mode:
High Mode: 2200 Lumens
Low Mode: 600 Lumens
High & Low Mode Cool White Spot Mode:
High Mode: 820 Lumens
Low Mode: 250 Lumens
|Dimensions||(L x Dia.) 5.1 x 1.78 (129.5mm x 45mm) w/Light Head Diameter of 2.1 (53mm)|
|Weight||15.2 oz. (430 g) w/o Battery|
|Buoyancy||Negative 6.9 oz. (-195 g)|
|Attachment or Handle||Handheld, Ball Joint Mount|