You have no items in your shopping cart.
OrcaTorch D850 2500 Lumens Light
Product OverviewThe OrcaTorch D850 is a portable dive light that perfectly combines high output with a long beam distance. It can provide an extraordinary lighting experience with its five CREE LEDs and super focus optical design. It has 3 lighting modes and is equipped with OrcaTorch's unique titanium alloy side button that provides easy yet stable operation. Its battery indicator offers instant knowledge of remaining battery life. Furthermore, its unique locking function is perfect for avoiding accidental use. The OrcaTorch D850 provides a maximum output of 2500 lumens with a total of three output modes with the mid mode providing 1050 lumens and the low mode with 300 lumens of brightness. The lights burn times are in high mode (maximum output) 3-hours 30-muintes, mid mode 5-hours and in low mode 13-hours 30-muinets. The lights beam distance on land is 1,522' (464m). The light has a penetrating super focus 6 degrees narrow beam that will cut through the murkiest water.
Power is provided by 2 x 26650 lithium-ion rechargeable batteries (included) and the OrcaTorch D850 has a titanium alloy side button switch, anti-corrosion and stable safe lock function, prevents accidental operation. The LED indicator light located on the switch button also lets you know the battery's remaining charge. Indicator is green when battery is above 70%, orange at 30 to 70%, red at 10 to 30% and flashing red below 10%. Intelligent over-heat protection and over-charge and discharge protection functions. Working voltage of 5.5 to 8.4 and light is impact resistant when dropped from 3.3' (1m). The OrcaTorch is made from aircraft-grade high strength aluminum with latest diamond grade hard-anodized seawater-corrosion-resistance finish and two sides coated toughened 0.16" (4mm) optical glass lens. Light is depth rated to 492' (150m). Alloy aluminum reflector with professional optical analysis. The light measures (L x Dia.) 8.98" x 134" (228mm x 34mm) with a head diameter of 2.36" (60mm) and weighs 16 oz. (453 g) without the battery and is negatively buoyant 12.5 oz. (355 g) in water with batteries. Included with the light are 2 x 26650 batteries, charger, lanyard, O-rings and owner's manual.
- Portable Dive Light, Perfectly Combines High Output w/Long Beam Distance
- Extraordinary Lighting Experience w/5-CREE LEDs
- Super Focus Optical Design
- Penetrating 6 degrees Narrow Beam, Cuts Thru-the-Murkiest-Water
- Power: 2 x 26650 Lithium-Ion Rechargeable Batteries (included)
- Side Switch w/Battery Indicator Light:
Offers High Reliability Underwater
Indicator Green when Battery Above 70%
Orange at 30 to 70%
Red at 10 to 30%
Flashing Red Below 10%
Body: Aircraft-Grade Type III Military Aluminum
Latest Diamond Grade Hard-Anodized Seawater-Corrosion-Resistance Finish
- Reflector: Aluminum Alloy
Tough 0.16 (4mm) Two Side Coated Glass Lens
Titanium Alloy Switch
- Depth Rating: 492' (150m)
- Alloy Aluminum Reflector:
Professional Optical Analysis
Provides Longer Beam Distance of 1,522' (464m) On Land
- Lumens: High Mode 2500, Mid Mode 1050, Low Mode 300
- Burn Times:
Up to 13-Hours 30-Muinets Low Mode
5-Hour Mid Mode
3-Hours 30-Muintes High Mode
- Working Voltage: 5.5 to 8.4
- Impact Resistant Tested: Drop from 3.3' (1m)
- Switch w/Lock Mode, Prevents Accidental Turn-On
- Intelligent Over-Heat Protection
- Over-Charge & Discharge Protection Function
- Dimensions: (L x Dia.) 8.98 x 134 (228mm x 34mm), 2.36 (60mm) Head Diameter
- Weight: 16 oz. (453 g) w/o Battery
- Buoyancy: Negative 12.5 oz. (-355 g) w/Batteries
Rechargeable 2 x 26650 Lithium-Ion Batteries
- Owner's Manual
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|Material||Body: Aircraft-Grade Type III Military Hard-Anodized Aluminum
Lens: 0.16 (4mm) Glass
Reflector: Aluminum Alloy
|Lumens||Full Power 2500|
|Effective Range||1,522' (464m), On Land|
|Beam Angle||6 degrees|
|Batteries||2 x 26650 Lithium-Ion Rechargeable Batteries (included)|
|Burn Time||Low Mode: Up to 13-Hours 30-Muinets
Mid Mode: 5-Hour
High Mode: 3-Hours 30-Muintes
|Depth Rating||492' (150m)|
High Mode: 2500 Lumens
Mid Mode: 1050 Lumens
Low Mode: 300 Lumens
|Dimensions||(L x Dia.) 8.98 x 134 (228mm x 34mm), 2.36 (60mm) Head Diameter|
|Weight||16 oz. (453 g) w/o Battery|
|Buoyancy||Negative 12.5 oz. (-355 g) w/Batteries|
|Attachment or Handle||Handheld, Lanyard|