You have no items in your shopping cart.
Product OverviewThe OrcaTorch D560 is a mini diving flashlight with only 3.54" (9cm) length. Its max output can reach 630 lumens by using a single AA 1.5 volt alkaline or 14500 lithium-ion battery and the longest runtime is 85-minuntes by using one AA battery. With robust water pressure resistant construction, reliable head mechanically rotary switch which offers high reliability underwater, and mini style appearance, D560 is the EDC (everyday carry) flashlight OrcaTorch specially designed for divers. Light uses a CREE XM-L2 (U2) LED with a 50,000-hour lamp lifetime expectancy. The light provides a 60½ wide beam with a penetrating center 15½ beam angle from its alloy aluminum reflector with professional optical analysis design.
Water pressure resistant construction provides a depth rating to 490' (150m). High efficiency constant current circuit, constant brightness and reverse polarity protection, to protect from improper battery installation along with over-discharge protection function makes this one great light. Built-to-last from type III military tough aircraft-grade high strength aluminum material with the latest diamond grade hard-anodized seawater-corrosion-resistance finish and two sides 0.8" (2mm) coated toughened glass lens. When used with single AA alkaline battery the light provides 180 lumens of brightness with a burn time of 85-minutes with a beam distance of 240' (73m) on land and when powered by OrcaTorch 700 mAh lithium-ion 14500 battery the light provides 630 lumens of brightness with a burn time of 60-minutes and a beam distance of 390' (119m) on land. The Blue Reef Orca Torch D560 has a working voltage of 0.8 to 4.2 volts, is impact resistant when dropped from 3.3' (1m) and measures (L x Dia.) 3.6" x 0.79" (92mm x 20mm) with a head diameter of 0.94" (24mm).The light weighs 1.68 oz. (47.5 g) without battery, comes with a spare O-ring, lanyard and an owner's manual.
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|Material||Body: Aircraft-Grade Type III Military Hard-Anodized Aluminum
Lens: 0.08 (2mm) Two Side Coated Glass
|Lamp||CREE XM-L2 (U2) LED|
AA Alkaline Battery: 180
700 mAh Lithium-Ion 14500 Battery 630
|Effective Range||On Land:
AA Alkaline Battery: 240' (73m)
700 mAh Lithium-Ion 14500 Battery: 390' (119m)
|Beam Angle||60½: Wide w/Center 15½:|
|Batteries||Single AA Alkaline or 14500 Lithium Ion 700 mAh Battery|
|Burn Time||AA Alkaline Battery: 85-Minutes
Lithium Ion 700 mAh Battery: 60-Minutes
|Depth Rating||492' (150m)|
|Dimensions||(L x Dia.) 3.6 x 0.79 (92mm x 20mm), Head Diameter 0.94 (24mm)|
|Weight||1.68 oz. (47.5 g) w/o Battery|
|Attachment or Handle||Handheld, Lanyard|
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
Look bigger on your website it’s only 2 1/2 inches long. Too small for a dive light. Having a hard time returning this to your company. Need password for your portal?
That is quite small for a main light, definitely great as a BC pocket backup! I'm not sure what portal your referring to but the link below is all the return information you'll need.