You have no items in your shopping cart.
OrcaTorch D550 Dive Light with x 2 Batteries & Charger Kit
Product OverviewThe OrcaTorch D550 is a small and light weight diving light. It is equipped with a totally sealed magnetic controlled tail switch which offers the highest waterproof integrity and easy operation underwater. The torch switch has a seawater highly corrosive resistant spring. Using the latest USA CREE XM-L2(U2) LED with a maximum 1,000 lumens output and over 5-hours 45-minutes runtime, this portable diving light offers a high and low mode along with a strobe mode. Plus, robust water pressure resistant construction, high portability and easy operation, D550 would be qualified for both recreational diving as a primary light and deep technical diving as a backup light.
The Orca Torch D550 light, adopts the latest USA CREE XM-L2 (U2) LED, with a lifespan of 50,000 hours, the LED is placed in an alloy aluminum reflector with professional optical analysis. This smooth reflector provides a longer beam distance of 830' (253m) on land a has a hot spot beam angle of 8½ with a 70½ periphery angle. The torch is built to last, manufactured from aircraft-grade high strength aluminum with the latest diamond grade hard-anodized seawater-corrosion-resistance finish. Light has a two-side coated toughened glass 0.16" (4mm) thick lens and is O-ring sealed with a depth rating of 492' (150m). The Orca Torch D550 is also impact resistant with test drop from 3.3' (1m). High efficiency constant current circuit provides constant brightness, reverse polarity protection prevents damage from improper battery installation, intelligent memory function, automatically access to the last used mode when turned on and a low battery warning function for over-discharge protection for the battery.
Powered by a rechargeable lithium-ion (3.7-volt 3400mah) battery the light has 3-output levels of high mode providing 1,000 lumens of brightness for 2-hour and 5-muintes of burn time and low-mode providing 367 lumens of brightness for 5-hours and 45-muintes of burn time. The strobe function provides 720 lumens of brightness. The light dimensions are 5.67" in length, 1.0" in diameter with the light head measuring 1.57" in diameter (144mm x 25.4mm x 40mm) and weighs 6.46 oz. (183 g) without battery. This small and compact dive light will fit comfortably in your BCD pocket. The torch comes with spare O-rings, a hook and loop neoprene glove, wrist lanyard, hard side carry & storage case, 2 x battery, battery charger, AC/DC adapters and owner's manual.
- Great Light Complete w/Charger and Battery
Hard Side Carry Case
2 x Battery
Hook & Loop Strap Neoprene Glove
Battery Charger Unit with AC/DC Adapters
- Light:½:OrcaTorch D550
- Portable Magnetic Control Switch Flashlight for Professional Diving Use
- Totally Sealed Magnetic Tail Switch w/Corrosion-Resistant Spring
- Lamp: USA CREE XM-L2 (U2) LED
- Lamp Lifespan: 50,000 Hours
- 2-Brightness Levels/Burn Times/3-Modes:
High-Mode: 1000 Lumens/Burn Time 125-Muinets
Low-Mode: 367 Lumens/Burn Time 5-Hours and 45-Muintes
Strobe Mode: 1000 Lumens
All 3-Modes Accessible w/Single Tail Switch
- Simple Style Appearance, Robust Water Pressure Resistant Construction
- Power: Single 18650 Lithium-Ion 3.7-volt 3400mHa Battery (included)
Body: Aircraft-Grade Type III Military Hard-Anodized Aluminum
Latest Diamond Grade Hard-Anodized Seawater-Corrosion-Resistance Finish
Lens: Tough 0.16 (4mm) Thick Glass
Reflector: Aluminum Alloy
- Beam Angle: Hot Spot Beam 8½: with 70½: Periphery
- Alloy Aluminum Reflector:
Professional Optical Analysis
Provides Longer Beam Distance of 830' (253m) On-Land
- Impact Resistant Tested: Drop from 3.3' (1m)
- Depth Rating: of 492' (150m)
- Circuit Board:
High Efficiency Constant Current Circuit: Provides Constant Brightness
Reverse Polarity Protection: Prevents Damage from Improper Battery Installation½:
- Intelligent Memory Function: Automatically Access Last Used Mode when Turned-On
Over-Discharge Protection for Battery
- Dimensions (L x Dia. x Head Dia.) 5.67 x 1.0 x 1.57 (144mm x 25.4mm x 40mm)
- Weight: 6.46 oz. (183 g) w/o Battery
- Small & Compact Back-Up Dive Light: Fits Comfortably in BCD Pocket
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|Material||Body: Aircraft-Grade Type III Military Hard-Anodized Aluminum
|Lamp||CREE XM-L2 (U2) LED|
|Lumens||Maximum Output: 1000|
|Effective Range||830' (253 meters) On Land|
|Beam Angle||Hot Spot Angle: 8½:, Periphery Beam Angle: 70½:|
|Batteries||Single, Rechargeable Lithium-Ion (3.7 volt 2600mah), 2-Included|
|Burn Time||High-Mode: 125-Muintes
Low-Mode: 5-Hours and 45-Muintes
|Depth Rating||492' (150m)|
High: 1000 Lumens
Low Mode: 367 Lumens
Strobe Mode: 1000 Lumens
|Dimensions||(L x Dia. x Head Dia.) 5.67 x 1.0 x 1.57 (144mm x 25.4mm x 40mm)|
|Weight||6.46 oz. (183 g) w/o Battery|
|Attachment or Handle||Handheld, Wrist Strap, Lanyard|