You have no items in your shopping cart.
OrcaTorch D550 Dive Light w/Battery & Charger Kit
For the recreational diver or as a technical backup, the OrcaTorch D550 Light is both small and lightweight. The sealed, magnetic controlled tail switch is completely waterproof and simple to operate while underwater. Utilizing the latest in LED technology (USA CREE XM-L2(U4), the D550 provides up to 1000 lumens for over 5.75 hours, delivering plenty of light in both low visibility and night dives. This new LED technology has a lifespan of 50,000 hours.
The LED used within the OrcaTorch D550 is placed in an alloy aluminum reflector and provides an impressive beam distance of 830’ (253m) on land and has a beam angle of 8° with a 70° periphery angle. Manufactured from aircraft-grade high strength aluminum with the latest diamond grade hard-anodized seawater-corrosion-resistance finish, the D550 proves to be quite rugged with an impact resistance of up to 3.3’ (1m). The lens is made of toughened glass and sealed by O-rings. The light has a depth rating of 492’ (150m).
High efficiency constant current circuitry provides constant brightness without dimming. Reverse polarity protection prevents damage from improper battery installation. An intelligent memory feature will provide the last used setting. The battery is protected with a low-battery warning function for over-discharge.
The OrcaTorch D550 Dive Light offers 2 brightness levels plus an SOS function and is powered by a rechargeable lithium-ion (3.7-volt 3400mah) battery. At 1000 lumens, the light will continuously operate for 125 minutes and at 367 lumens is will provide up to 5.75 hours of operation. The SOS strobe function provides a full 1000 lumens for highly visible communication.
The light dimensions are 5.67" in length, 1.0" in diameter with the light head measuring 1.57" in diameter (144mm x 25.4mm x 40mm) and weighs 6.46 oz. (183 g) without the battery. The Orcatorch D550 comes with spare O-rings, hands free glove mount, lanyard, hard side carry & storage case, battery and charger and owner's manual.
- Cree XM-L2(U4) LED, 1000 lumens output
- Two levels of brightness: 1000/367 lumen
- SOS strobe function at 1000 lumens
- Uses one 18650 battery
- Magnetic controlled tail switch is waterproof and easy operation underwater
- Included wrist strap fastens the flashlight to the back of your hand
- Water pressure resistant construction, depth rated to 492’/150m
- High efficiency constant current circuit, constant brightness
- Reverse polarity protection, to protect from improper battery installation
- Over-discharge protection function
- High performance alloy aluminum reflector
- Dimensions (L x Dia. x Head Dia.) 5.67' x 1.0' x 1.57' (144mm x 25.4mm x 40mm)
- Weight: 6.46 oz. (183 g) w/o Battery
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|Material||Body: Aircraft-Grade Type III Military Hard-Anodized Aluminum
|Lamp||CREE XM-L2 (U2) LED|
|Lumens||Maximum Output: 1000|
|Effective Range||830' (253 meters) On Land|
|Beam Angle||Hot Spot Angle: 8½:, Periphery Beam Angle: 70½:|
|Batteries||Single, Rechargeable Lithium-Ion (3.7 volt 2600mah), Included|
|Burn Time||High-Mode: 125-Muintes
Low-Mode: 5-Hours and 45-Muintes
|Depth Rating||492' (150m)|
High: 1000 Lumens
Low Mode: 367 Lumens
Strobe Mode: 1000 Lumens
|Dimensions||(L x Dia. x Head Dia.) 5.67 x 1.0 x 1.57 (144mm x 25.4mm x 40mm)|
|Weight||6.46 oz. (183 g) w/o Battery|
|Attachment or Handle||Handheld, Wrist Strap, Lanyard|