You have no items in your shopping cart.
OrcaTorch D530 1300 Lumens Light
With a powerful 1300 lumen output and an 8° super focus beam angle, the OrcaTorch D530 is a great primary light for recreational divers, yet it is compact enough to be a perfect backup. Easily operated underwater, a titanium alloy switch efficiently controls two lighting modes. High mode shines at 1300 lumens and the low mode at 380 lumens. Additionally, the Safe Lock function eliminates unintended operation when not in use.
An innovative LED color indicator light on the switch button lets you know the battery’s remaining charge. The (1) 18650 USB Rechargeable Li-ion 3400 mAh rechargeable 3.7V 12.6Wh battery, can be conveniently charged with a micro USB port directly on the battery. There is no charging base required! With a full charge, the maximum burn time is 1 hour 25 minutes on High Mode and up to 4 hours 30 minutes on Low Mode. Utilizing new CREE LED technology, the lamp lifespan is 50,000 hours.
Crafted of aircraft-grade type III military aluminum and a tough coated optical glass lens, the OrcaTorch D530 is impact resistant at 3.3’ (1m) and is depth rated to 492’ (150m). Included with the light are one USB rechargeable 18650 lithium-ion battery, micro USB cable, lanyard, spare O-rings, and a user manual. The light measures (L x Dia.) 5.6' x 1' (142mm x 25.5mm) with a head diameter of 1.4' (35.5mm) and weighs 4.8 oz. (136 g) without the battery.
- CREE LED, max 1300 lumens
- Uses 1*18650 Li-ion rechargeable battery
- 8° super focus beam angle
- Easy operation with side titanium alloy button switch
- Battery indicator
- Safe lock function, prevents mis-operation
- Intelligent Over-Heat protection
- Water pressure resistant construction, depth rated to 150 meters
- Reverse polarity protection, to protect from improper battery installation
- Over-discharge protection function
- Aircraft-grade high strength aluminum material
- Alloy aluminum reflector
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|Material||Body: Aircraft-Grade Type III Military Hard-Anodized Aluminum
Reflector: Aluminum Alloy
Lens: 0.16 (4mm) Two Side Coated Glass
Switch: Titanium Alloy
|Lumens||Maximum Output: 1300|
|Effective Range||955' (291m) On Land|
|Batteries||Single 18650 Lithium-Ion 3.7 volt 3400 mAh 12.6Wh Battery (included)|
|Burn Time||Low Mode: Up to 4-Hours 30-Miuntes
High Mode: 1-Hour 25-Muintes
|Depth Rating||492' (150m)|
High Mode: 1300
Low Mode: 380
|Dimensions||(L x Dia.) 5.6 x 1 (142mm x 25.5mm), 1.4 (35.5mm) Head Diameter|
|Weight||4.8 oz. (136 g) w/o Battery|
|Attachment or Handle||Handheld, Lanyard|