You have no items in your shopping cart.
Product OverviewThe OrcaTorch D520 is a palm-sized diving light with a mechanically rotary switch. The rotary switch offers high reliability underwater. Using the USA CREE XM-L2 (U4) neutral white LED, its maximum output can reach 1000 lumens, meanwhile the 5000 degreesK LED color temperature provides superb color rendition. Powered by one 18650 battery, its maximum runtime can reach 2 hours. Plus, robust water pressure resistant construction, high portability and easy operation, D520 would be qualified for both recreational diving as a primary light and deep diving as a backup light.
The CREE XM-L2 (U4) LED has a 50,000-hour lamp lifetime expectancy. The light provides a 72 degrees wide beam with a penetrating center 12 degrees beam angle from its alloy aluminum reflector with professional optical analysis design. Water pressure resistant construction provides a depth rating to 490' (150m). Reverse polarity protection, to protect from improper battery installation, low voltage warning along with over-discharge protection function makes this one great light. Built-to-last from type III military tough aircraft-grade high strength aluminum material with the latest diamond grade hard-anodized seawater-corrosion-resistance finish and two sides 0.16" (4mm) coated toughened glass lens.
When used with single 18650 lithium-ion 3.7 volt 3400 mAh battery the light provides 1000 lumens of brightness with a burn time of 2-hours with a beam distance of 820' (250m) on land. The OrcaTorch D520 has a working voltage of 3 to 8.4 volts, is impact resistant when dropped from 3.3' (1m) and measures (L x Dia.) 5.3" x 0.94" (134.5mm x 24mm) with a head diameter of 1.2" (30mm).The light weighs 4 oz. (113.5 g) without battery, comes with a spare O-ring, lanyard, 18650 battery, charger and an owner's manual.
- Palm-Sized Diving Light
- Qualified for Recreational Diving
- Great Primary Light & Deep Diving Backup Light
Body: Aircraft-Grade Type III Military Aluminum
Reflector: Aluminum Alloy
Tough 0.16 (4mm) Two Side Coated Glass Lens
Diamond Grade Hard-Anodized Seawater-Corrosion-Resistance Finish
- Lamp: CREE XM-L2 (U2) LED
- Lamp Lifespan: 50,000 Hours
- Power: Single 18650 lithium-ion 3.7 volt 3400 mAh Battery (included)
- Mechanically Head Rotary Switch: Offers High Reliability Underwater
- Impact Resistant Tested: Drop from 3.3' (1m)
- Alloy Aluminum Reflector:
Professional Optical Analysis
Provides Longer Beam Distance of 820' (250m) On Land
- 72 degrees Wide Beam w/Penetrating Center 12 degrees Beam Angle
- Color Temperature: 5000 degreesK
- Depth Rating: 490' (150m)
- Low Voltage Warning Function
- Reverse Polarity Protection
- Over-Discharge Protection Function
- Lumens/Burn Times:1000/2-Hours
- Working Voltage: 3 to 8.4
- Dimensions: (L x Dia.) 5.3 x 0.94 (134.5mm x 24mm), Head Diameter 1.2 (30mm)
- Weight: 4 oz. (113.5 g) w/o Battery
- Includes: Battery Charger, Spare O-Ring & Lanyard
- Owner's Manual
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|Material||Body: Aircraft-Grade Type III Military Hard-Anodized Aluminum
|Lamp||CREE XM-L2 (U2) LED|
|Lumens||Maximum Output: 1000|
|Effective Range||820' (250m) On Land|
|Color Temperature||5000 degreesK|
|Beam Angle||72 degrees Wide Beam, Center 12 degrees Beam Angle|
|Batteries||Single 18650 lithium-ion 3.7 volt 3400 mAh Battery (included)|
|Depth Rating||492' (150m)|
|Dimensions||(L x Dia.) 5.3 x 0.94 (134.5mm x 24mm), Head Diameter 1.2 (30mm)|
|Weight||4 oz. (113.5 g) w/o Battery|
|Attachment or Handle||Handheld, Lanyard|