You have no items in your shopping cart.
Product OverviewHaving spare batteries to run your dive light has some major advantages. If you are planning to go on a live-aboard dive trip they are a must. Keep your torch lit with freshly charged spare batteries and experience no down time between dive, because you must wait for your battery to be quick charged. Battery pack is specifically designed for use with the OrcaTorch D900V 2200 Lumens Light (see SKU: BLROD900). The pack is a lithium-ion rechargeable design and when fully charged will provide in neutral white (flood beam) 2.75-hour of burn time on the lights high setting of 2200 lumens and 4.3-hours at low setting of 600 lumens. 4-hours of burn time at high cool white (spot beam) setting of 820 lumens and 18-hours in low setting of 250 lumens. 7-hours in red setting of 250 lumens and 5-hours in UV setting. Battery can be full charged in 2.5-hours. Battery pack can save-a-dive when you need it most. If you're planning a dive vacation this is a must for your save-a-dive-kit. Avoid island prices with a freshly charged batteries!
- No Down-Time Due to No-Spare Battery
- Allows Quick Turn Around Between Dives
- Avoid Island Prices
- Great for Live-Aboard Dive Trips
- Great Save-A-Dive Kit Item
- Specifically Designed for: Orca Torch D900V 2200 Lumens Light (see SKU: BLROD900)
- Lithium-Ion Rechargeable Design
- Charge Time: 2.5-Hours
- Burn Times:
Neutral White (flood beam): 2.75-Hour High Setting of 2200 Lumens
4.3-Hours Low Setting of 600 Lumens
4-Hours at High Cool White (spot beam) Setting of 820 Lumens
18-Hours in Low Setting of 250 Lumens
7-Hours in Red Setting of 250 Lumens
5-Hours in UV Setting
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|Voltage||Not Specified by Manufacturer|
|Product Use||Orca Torch D900V 2200 Lumens Light (see SKU: BLROD900)|
|Burn Time||Neutral White (flood beam): 2.75-Hour High Setting of 2200 Lumens, 4.3-Hours Low Setting of 600 Lumens, 4-Hours at High Cool White (spot beam) Setting of 820 Lumens, 18-Hours in Low Setting of 250 Lumens, 7-Hours in Red Setting of 250 Lumens, 5-Hours in UV Setting|