You have no items in your shopping cart.
OrcaTorch 26650 Rechargeable Lithium-Ion Battery - 5000mAh
Product OverviewYou just set up your equipment for the first dive of your vacation in Saint Somewhere, as you press the activation button on your dive light, camera or other electronic device and it won't turn on. The worst thing that can happen on a tropical vacation has just happen no dive light, computer or other electronic device. Don't leave on a vacation without spare batteries, why ruin a great holiday because of a few dollars in batteries.
The OrcaTorch high performance rechargeable 5000mAh 3.7V lithium-ion battery is specially designed for high performance devices. The battery is a safe environmentally friendly battery with triple over-heat protection that protects the battery cell from over or low voltage, over-current and has special cathode material that is workable at high temperature. The battery structure has a safe design with a durable metallic film coating for abrasion resistance, tough circuit board protector with front and rear nickel-plated stainless-steel protective sheet that is high impact resistant, a good conductor and oxidation resistant.
This unique battery design has a purpose-designed" internal high-performance protective circuit board. The board has automatic protection against overcharge, over discharge and short circuit using a high-quality battery protection chip. Two high power MOS for the current management module providing higher efficiency and better performance. The 26650 battery has a 500-recharge life expectancy making it a green product by all standards. The battery measures (L x D), 2.72" x 1.1" (69mm x 27mm) and weighs 3.3 oz. (93 g).
- Size: 26650
- Voltage: 3.7V
- mAh: 5000mAh
- Dimensions: (L x D) 2.72 x 1.1 (69mm x 27mm)
- Weight: 3.3 oz. (93 g)
- Rechargeable: Yes
- Product Use: OrcaTorch and Electronic Devices
- Specially Designed for High Performance Devices
- Safe Environmentally Friendly Battery
- Triple Over-Heat Protection:
Protects Battery Cell from Over or Low Voltage
Special Cathode Material, Workable at High Temperature
- Safe Design:
Durable Metallic Film Coating for Abrasion Resistance
Tough Circuit Board Protector
Front & Rear Nickel-Plated Stainless-Steel Protective Sheet
Sheet: High Impact Resistant, Good Conductor and Oxidation Resistant
- Purpose-Designed Internal High-Performance Protective Circuit Board:
Automatic Protection Against
Short Circuit Using High-Quality Battery Protection Chip
- 2-High Power MOS for Current Management Module
- Higher Efficiency and Better Performance
- 500 Recharge Life Expectancy, Green Product
- Single Cell
- Avoid Island Prices
- Great Save-A-Dive Kit Item
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|Dimensions||(L x D), 2.72 x 0.73 (69mm x 18.6mm)|
|Weight||3.3 oz. (93 g)|
|Product Use||Orca Torch Lights & Electronic Devices|