You have no items in your shopping cart.
O'Neill Reactor 2 Women's 3/2mm Back Zip Wetsuit
These are general guidelines only, sizes are not guaranteed. But no worries, since at scuba we offer our exclusive PFF Guaranty
Product OverviewStay covered Head-to-Toe in O'Neill's premium lineup of equipment designed to shield you from the harshest conditions. O'Neill's world-class athletes search the planet for perfect surf, the R&D team at Area 52 developed product to allow you to perform in the most extreme elements and excel in the coldest climates. The newly upgraded Reactor-2 is engineered for performance in a value driven package. A perfect combination of stretch and durability. Fresh colors and graphics with style that's built to last.
The O'Neill Reactor 2, Women's 3/2mm Back Zip Wetsuit has a back zipper entry with pull tab leash suit, for easy self-donning and doffing. Single super seal neck, strategic seamless paddle zones with a wind-proof smooth skin chest and back panel adds comfort and warmth. Suit has UltraFlex combination of materials with 3/2mm neoprene. Flatloc-stitched breathable seams and hand-cuff stitched sleeve anchor. Krypto Knee Padz protect this high wear area. Suit is available in multiple sizes and colors.
- Back Zip - Easy Entry
- Single Super Seal Neck
- Strategic Seamless Paddle Zones
- Wind-Proof Smoothskin
- Hand-Cuff Stitch Sleeve Anchor
- UltraFlex Combination
- Krypto Knee Padz
- Flatlock Stitched Breathable Seams
- Pull Tab Leash for Easy Self-Donning & Doffing
- Available-In Multiple Sizes
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|Material||Nylon 1 & 2 Neoprene Rubber|
|Closure||Rear Zipper w/Pull Tab Leash|