You have no items in your shopping cart.
O'Neill Epic 4/3mm Men's Full Suit, Black
|XS||SM||MD||M Short||M Tall||LG||L Short||L Tall||XL||2XL||3XL|
These are general guidelines only, sizes are not guaranteed. But no worries, since at scuba we offer our exclusive PFF Guaranty
Product OverviewThe Epic has many of the same sick features as O'Neill's high-end wetsuits, including 100% UltraFlex neoprene, double seal neck closure, LSD (lumbar seamless design) and re-engineered covert blackout zip. Clean graphics and sharp style lines make the Epic the best value in the industry. Get maximum water sport performance without the chilly sensation with O'Neill Epic 4/3mm Full-Suit. High quality 100% Super-Stretch Ultra-Flex DS neoprene provides stretch factor of 150%, soft and stretchy comfort, lightweight and improved stretch that gives you total freedom of movement while surfing or snorkeling. Suit has a covert blackout rear zipper entry that has off-set teeth an interlocking zipper that keeps water from entering at the back-entry point. The zipper comes equipped with a pull tab leash for easy self-donning and doffing. With lumbar seamless design (LSD) that reduces the amount of water entering the suit while Krypto Knee Padz keeps your knees protected from abrasions.
Suit is equipped with a double seal neck closure, has strategic zero seamed under arms, paddle zones and all seams are triple glued and double blind stitched (GBS) for strength, durability and water tight integrity. Water wicking firewall insulation ensures breathable warmth and moisture free comfort as you attack the waves. Suit has an external key pocket for easy access after your water sessions. The O'Neill Epic 4/3mm Full Suit combines excellent quality and great value for your money. Suit is black in color, and available in multiple sizes.
- Maximum Water Sport Performance w/o the Chill
- High Quality 100% UltraFlex 4/3mm Neoprene
- Soft-and-Stretchy Comfort
- Lightweight and Improved Stretch Factor 150%
- Total Freedom of Movement while Surfing or Snorkeling
- Covert Blackout Rear Zipper Entry:
Off-Set Teeth an Interlocking Zipper
Keeps Water from Entering at Back-Entry Point
Pull Tab w/Leash for Easy Self-Donning and Doffing
- Lumbar Seamless Design (LSD) Reduces Water Entry
- Krypto Knee Padz, Knees Protected from Abrasions
- Double Seal Neck Closure
- Strategic Zero Seamed Under Arms, Paddle Zones
- Seams: Glued & Blind Stitched (GBS) for Strength, Durability & Water Tight Integrity
- Water Wicking Skin-Out Firewall Insulation
- Breathable Warmth and Moisture-Free Comfort
- Nylon 1 & 2 Neoprene Rubber
- External Key Pocket for Easy Access
- Excellent Quality and Great Value
- Available in Multiple Sizes
- Color: Black
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|Material||Nylon 1 & 2 Neoprene Rubber|
|Seams||Glued & Blind Stitched (GBS)|
|Closure||Back Zipper with Pull Tab Leash|