You have no items in your shopping cart.
OMS (D) WING TRIESTE 60LB. (27.2 kg) Lift
Product OverviewThe Trieste Double Bladder Wings are designed for the diver that prefers a wing with a redundant bladder. The secondary bladder is designed to ensure proper buoyancy control in the event of primary bladder failure. The OMS Trieste 60 lbs. (27.2 kg) lift Dual Bladder Wing is equipped with elastomeric bands for low drag. OMS BC's uses rugged 1000 denier nylon backed with urethane for superior abrasion resistance in all overhead environments on the outer bag. The inner bladder is constructed of tough polyurethane material with ultrasonically welded (RF) seams and fittings for added strength. The inflation and dump valves are interchangeable for ease of configuration from top to bottom. Like all OMS BC's 60 lbs. (27.2 kg) dual bladder integrates with many OMS harnesses where integral pull dump tunnels can be used to route the BC dump valve cords for ease of access.
This Wing is engineered with a dual bladder, incorporates a "donut design", resulting in superior buoyancy and trim control. The top of the BC (neck area) has a narrower air pathway design and the bottom air tunnel adds 10 lbs. (4.54 kg) of lift (butt area) creating an optimum "heads up" trim position. The dual bladder wing by design, maintains a low profile and drag ratio due to the new and unique retraction band system. Diver's side located inflator and dump assemblies eliminate "hang-ups", impact damage and drag in overhead environments. The dual wings internal bladders are constructed of tough polyurethane material with ultrasonically welded seams and fittings for added strength. Both OMS inflators come with low pressure 3/8" threaded quick-disconnect (QD) hoses. The wing band mounting is rubber reinforced with dual cylinder band slots and comes equipped with six corrosion resistant stainless steel grommets. The OMS Trieste Dual Bladder Wing is available in multiple color choices and comes with an owner's manual.
- Lift Capacity: 60 lbs. (27.2 kg)
- Designed for Diver Preferring Wing with Redundant Bladder
- Redundant Bladder: Ensure Proper Buoyancy in Event Primary Bladder Fails
- Durable Elastomeric Silicone Rubber Bungee Tubing:
Must for Increasing Deflation Rate
Create Lower Profile, Less Drag
Handy when Diving Overhead, Cave & Wreck Environments
- Inflation & Dump Valves: Interchangeable for Ease of Configuration
- Integrates with OMS Harnesses: Pull Dump Tunnels, Routes Dump Cords for Ease of Access
- Donut-Style Wing: Allows Easy Movement of Air Side-to-Side
- Bladder Design: Provides Optimum Heads Up Trim Position
- Diver's Side Inflator & Dump Assemblies:
Prevents Impact Damage
Won't Drag in Overhead Environments
- OMS Power Inflators
- 3/8 Threaded Low Pressure Quick-Disconnect Hoses
- Upper & Lower: Overpressure Relief/Pull Dump Valves
- Outer Bag: 1000-Denier Nylon with Urethane Backing
- Urethane Backing Protects Against Abrasion and Punctures
- Inner Bladder: Polyurethane with Ultrasonic Welded Seams
- Zipper Access to Internal Bladder
- Interior Backing for Zipper: Provides Protect for Bladder
- Dual Cylinder Band Slots with Mounting Webbing Reinforcement
- 6-Stainless Steel Grommets
- Owner's Manual
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|Buoyancy Bag||60 lbs (27.2 kg)|
|Valves||Overpressure Relief/Pull Dumps|
|Oral Inflator||OMS Power Inflators|
|Materials||Outer Bag: 1000-Denier Nylon with Urethane Backing, Bladder: Polyurethane with Ultrasonic Welded Seams|