You have no items in your shopping cart.
Omega Stealth Military & Rescue Flip Fins
|US Men's shoe size||6-8||9-11||11-14|
|US Women's shoe size||7-9.5||10-13||13-15|
|European Men's shoe size||39-41||42-44||44-47|
|Weight (pounds per pair)||3.6||4||4.4|
These are general guidelines only, sizes are not guaranteed. But no worries, since at scuba we offer our exclusive PFF Guaranty
Product OverviewOmega Aquatics founder, an experienced veteran of the Special Forces, recognized the need for a fin that was maneuverable both in and out of the water to eliminate the risk of military divers drifting away as they attempted to put on fins in the water while fully loaded with scuba gear and weapons. Now, after many years in development, Stealth Flip Fins are used by Military, Navy, Special Forces and Rescue Divers in US and around the world. Flip Fins military and rescue fins have proven to be vital for rescue and Special Forces divers who are in and out of the water all day. Stealth model is used during airborne water entries, as in helicopter water rescue and special operations water jumps. They save time and energy and provide safety during diver's descent and entry into water.
Flip Fins are uniquely designed to be strapped on prior to entering the water and removed after exiting. Two-piece fin brought together by a special Aqua-Hinge, which features heavy-duty, military grade stainless steel springs, allows the webbed blades to fold up out of the way to allow full mobility out of the water and click down with a first kick once in the water. Aqua Hinge featuring non-magnetic, stainless steel torsion springs and locking mechanism with easy actuating release lever for hands free operation. Stealth model's short blade provides maximum thrust and makes entries and ascents significantly quicker and safer. X-Large Fin features enlarged foot pocket that fits most of dry suit boots, Special Ops tactical boots and any regular dive boots.
The fins are manufactured with the finest of materials. The blades are made from a combination of soft, durable thermoplastic elastomer (TPE) and a more ridged TPE. The soft TPE web is designed to increase propulsion and reduce the load required for sustained kicking and the more ridged TPE blade inlays increase coefficient of friction on blade. The fins frame is a strong, yet elastic polypropylene G3 shell to provide overall fin strength. Side rib tapered design using a combination of materials increases elasticity while providing overall fin stiffness for increased power and kicking efficiency. The foot pocket bottoms have raised tread design with high slip resistance for walking on slick surfaces and curvature for natural walking mechanics. The fins come equipped with durable rubber fin straps that have an oversized thumb loop and squeeze-style" side-release buckles all for easy donning and doffing. Fins are available in multiple sizes. Fins are proudly made in the USA.
- Designed by Omega Aquatics Founder an X-Special Forces Veteran
- Used by Military, Navy, Special Forces and Rescue Divers in US and Around the World
- Proven to be Vital for Rescue and Special Forces Divers
- Uses: Airborne Water Entries, Helicopter Water Rescue and Special Operations Water Jumps
- Save Time & Energy, Provides Safety During Diver's Descent and Entry into Water
- Unique Flip Fin Design
- Fins Flip-Up-Against-Shins, Allows Walking In-and-Out of Water
- Great for Beach Dives or Claiming Ladder's
- Totally New Class of Fins
- Highly Efficient Non-Vented Blade Design
- Essential Combination of Performance and Safety
- Revolutionary and Durable Aqua-Hinge Mechanism
- Aqua Hinge Features: Non-Magnetic Military 316-Grade Anti-Corrosive Stainless Steel Springs
- Multi-Functional Lock Housing Prevent Blade Separation while Kicking & Hands-Free Operation
- Extra Sturdy Blade Locking Mechanism
- Short Blade: Provides½:Maximum Thrust, Makes Entries, Ascents Significantly Quicker & Safer
- Web Designed from Soft, Durable Thermoplastic Elastomer (TPE)
- TPE Web: Increases Propulsion and Reduce the Load Required for Sustained Kicking
- Ridged TPE Blade Inlays Increase Coefficient of Friction on Blade
- Foot Pocket Soft TPE: Designed for Fit and Comfort
- Raised Tread Design:
Curvature for Natural Walking Mechanics
- Fin Frame: Strong, Yet Elastic Polypropylene G3 Shell to Provide Overall Fin Strength
- Patented Flip Fin Design Provides Total Mobility In-and-Out of the Water
- Easy Transition from Walk to Dive Mode
- Walk Fully Geared-Up into Water w/Shore Diving
- Move Freely Around Dive Boat
- Fin Straps:
Durable Rubber Design
Oversized Thumb Loop
Squeeze-Style Side-Release Buckles
Loop & Buckles for Easy Donning and Doffing
- Available in Multiple Sizes
- Proudly Made in the USA
Pressure-Free Fit Guarantee
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
60/120 Return Policy
What's in the Box
|Materials||Foot Pocket & Blade: Thermoplastic Elastomer (TPE), Fin Frame: Polypropylene G3 Shell, Hinge Springs: Non-Magnetic 316-Military Grade Anti-Corrosive Stainless Steel|
|Open Heel/Full Foot||Open Heel|
|Foot Pocket & Blade: Thermoplastic Elastomer (TPE), Fin Frame: Polypropylene G3 Shell, Hinge Springs: Non-Magnetic 316-Military Grade Anti-Corrosive Stainless Steel|
|Open Heel/Full Foot|