You have no items in your shopping cart.
Omega Amphibian Navigator Float Tube Flip Fins
|US Men's shoe size||6-8||9-11||11-14|
|US Women's shoe size||7-9.5||10-13||13-15|
|European Men's shoe size||39-41||42-44||44-47|
|Weight (pounds per pair)||3.6||4||4.4|
These are general guidelines only, sizes are not guaranteed. But no worries, since at scuba we offer our exclusive PFF Guaranty
Product OverviewWhen fishing from either a float tube or an inflatable pontoon boat, Omega Amphibian Navigator Flip-Fins are the most important and indispensable accessory. These ultra-lightweight and neutrally buoyant float tube fins will provide the maximum distance with minimum effort and best maneuverability. The best float tube fin design ever done! Navigator Flip-Fins are uniquely designed to be strapped on prior to entering the water and removed after exiting. They allow fishermen to move freely on land, bring equipment to the shore, easily get into a float tube and do other necessary movements. No more tripping over when walking backwards or "duck-walking" to the shore. Getting in and out of float tube or pontoon with Flip-Fins is easy and without worries of breaking an expensive fly rod, as in the case of donning conventional fins on. Easily move in shallow water or walk over a sand bar without removing fins.
A two-piece fin brought together by a special and durable Aqua-Hinge allows the webbed blades to fold up out of the way to allow full mobility out of the water and click down with a set of kicks once in the water. This can also be done by pressing the blade down with the back of the heel until fully locked. Navigator central web configuration contributes to increased propulsion and reduces load required during sustained kicking, while providing maximum power and best comfort at the same time. Fins foot pocket portion is designed to fit variety of wading boots or stocking foot waders.
The fins are manufactured with the finest of materials. The blades are made from a combination of soft, durable thermoplastic elastomer (TPE) and a more ridged TPE. The soft TPE web is designed to increase propulsion and reduce the load required for sustained kicking and the more ridged TPE blade inlays increase coefficient of friction on blade. The fins frame is a strong, yet elastic polypropylene G3 shell to provide overall fin strength. Side rib tapered design using a combination of materials increases elasticity while providing overall fin stiffness for increased power and kicking efficiency. The Aqua-Hinge is a heavy duty hinge featuring 316-military grade anti-corrosive stainless steel springs. The foot pocket bottoms have raised tread design with high slip resistance for walking on slick surfaces and curvature for natural walking mechanics. The fins come equipped with durable rubber fin straps that have an oversized thumb loop and squeeze-style" side-release buckles all for easy donning and doffing. Tested and endorsed by professional river guides and fishermen, fins are available in multiple sizes and colors. Fins are proudly made in the USA.
- Great Design for Fishing from Float Tube or Inflatable Pontoon Boat
- Most Important and Indispensable Accessory
- Ultra-Lightweight and Neutrally Buoyant Float Tube Fins
- Maximum Distance w/Minimum Effort and Best Maneuverability
- Best Float Tube Fin Design Ever Done
- Unique Flip Fin Design
- Fins Flip-Up-Against-Shins, Allows Walking In-and-Out of Water
- Totally New Class of Fins
- Highly Efficient Non-Vented Blade Design
- Revolutionary and Durable Aqua-Hinge Mechanism
- Aqua Hinge Features: 316-Military Grade Anti-Corrosive Stainless Steel Springs
- Multi-Functional Lock Housing Prevent Blade Separation while Kicking & Hands-Free Operation
- Extra Sturdy Blade Locking Mechanism
- Web Designed from Soft, Durable Thermoplastic Elastomer (TPE)
- TPE Web: Increases Propulsion and Reduce the Load Required for Sustained Kicking
- Ridged TPE Blade Inlays Increase Coefficient of Friction on Blade
- Foot Pocket Soft TPE: Designed for Fit and Comfort
- Raised Tread Design:
Curvature for Natural Walking Mechanics
- Patented Flip Fin Design Provides Total Mobility In-and-Out of the Water
- Foot Pocket Portion: Designed to Fit Variety of½:Wading Boots½:or Stocking Foot½:Waders
- Fin Frame: Strong, Yet Elastic Polypropylene G3 Shell to Provide Overall Fin Strength
- Side Rib:
Combination of Materials
Increases Elasticity while Providing Overall Fin Stiffness
Increased Power and Kicking Efficiency
- Allow Fishermen: Br> Move Freely-On-Land
Bring Equipment to Shore
Easily Get into Float Tube
Do Other Necessary Movements
- No More Tripping Over w/Walking Backwards or Duck-Walking to Shore
- Eliminates Worries of Breaking Expensive Fly Rod, Like w/Traditional fins
- Fin Straps:
Durable Rubber Design
Oversized Thumb Loop
Squeeze-Style Side-Release Buckles
Loop & Buckles for Easy Donning and Doffing
- Available in Multiple Sizes and Colors
- Proudly Made in the USA
Pressure-Free Fit Guarantee
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
60/120 Return Policy
What's in the Box
|Materials||Foot Pocket & Blade: Thermoplastic Elastomer (TPE), Fin Frame: Polypropylene G3 Shell, Hinge Springs: 316-Military Grade Anti-Corrosive Stainless Steel|
|Open Heel/Full Foot||Open Heel|
|Foot Pocket & Blade: Thermoplastic Elastomer (TPE), Fin Frame: Polypropylene G3 Shell, Hinge Springs: 316-Military Grade Anti-Corrosive Stainless Steel|
|Open Heel/Full Foot|