You have no items in your shopping cart.
Oceanic Viper Full Foot Fins
|US Men's Shoe Size||3-4||4.5-5.5||6-7||7.5-8.5||9-10||10.5-11.5||12-13|
|US Women's Shoe Size||4-5||5.5-6.5||7-8||8.5-9.5||10-11||11.5-12.5||13+|
These are general guidelines only, sizes are not guaranteed. But no worries, since at scuba we offer our exclusive PFF Guaranty
Product OverviewSo fast and responsive they're scary, the Oceanic Viper non-vented full foot fins are a precision blend of hydrodynamics and materials technology for ultimate comfort, efficiency and performance. Fins are manufactured from a composite material consisting of blended of thermal plastic rubber (TPR) and polypropylene. The Viper blade's flexible power thrust channel directs water off the tip of the blade for improved power and efficiency.
The engineered channels and side rails work in concert. Together they further enhancing the direct water flow off the tips of the fin without allowing water to "spill" from the sides of the blade providing uncompromising power and efficiency. The oversized blade design to produce increased thrust and propulsion. The Viper Full Foot Fins are ideal for all diving and snorkeling skill levels and is a popular fin for warm water travel. The Viper Full Foot Fin is extremely lightweight weighing (size dependent) 1.98 to 372 lbs. (0.89 to 1.69 kg), is available in multiple sizes and color choices.
- So Fast and Responsive They're Scary
- Non-Vented Full Foot Design
- Lightweight Great Travel Fin
- Weight (Size Dependent): 1.98 to 3.72 lbs. (0.89 to 1.69 kg)
- Precision Blend of Hydrodynamics and Materials Technology
- Ultimate Comfort, Efficiency and Performance
- Composite Material: Blend of Thermal Plastic Rubber (TPR) and Polypropylene
- Flexible Power Thrust Channels & Side Rails
- Channels and Side Rails Work in Concert
- Together they Direct Water Flow Off Tip of Blade
- Blade Design Provides Uncompromising Power and Efficiency
- Oversized Blade Design for Increased Thrust and Propulsion
- Ideal for All Diving and Snorkeling Skill Levels
- Popular Fin for Warm Water Travel
- Available in Multiple Sizes and Colors
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|Materials||Thermal Plastic Rubber (TPR) and Polypropylene|
|Open Heel/Full Foot||Full Foot|
|Weight||Size Dependent: 1.98 to 3.72 lbs. (0.89 to 1.69 kg)|
5 Stars, perfect fit propelling my Daughter through the water!
These fins size right and feel right. They are relatively lightweight and propel well.