You have no items in your shopping cart.
Oceanic Viper 2 Open Heel Fins
|US Men's Shoe Size||3-4||4.5-5.5||6-7||7.5-8.5||9-10||10.5-11.5||12-13|
|US Women's Shoe Size||4-5||5.5-6.5||7-8||8.5-9.5||10-11||11.5-12.5||13+|
These are general guidelines only, sizes are not guaranteed. But no worries, since at scuba we offer our exclusive PFF Guaranty
Product OverviewThe Oceanic Open Heel Viper 2 Fins are ready to propel all of your aquatic adventures. Ideal for any skill level but they still pack a punch with the performance and aesthetics of an elite model. The Viper 2 includes a precision blend of hydrodynamics for ultimate comfort, efficiency and performance. The Flexible Power Thrust Channel and enhanced channel rails direct water flow off the tips of the fin without allowing water to spill from the sides of the blade and now provide uncompromising power and efficiency at a great value. But Oceanic didnft stop there. Fins are manufactured from a composite material consisting of blended of thermal plastic rubber (TPR) and polypropylene.
Power vents reduce stress while accelerating water over the blade. Oversized blade produces increased thrust and propulsion. Generous yet streamlined foot pocket fits a wide range of boot styles while significantly reducing drag. Extremely lightweight for increased performance and ease of travel. Open Heel features easy adjust quick-release buckles. New features also include a polished blade and redesigned performance rails to give the Viper 2 a much-needed update. Also available in Full Foot Design (see SKU: OCNF2VPF). Fins are available in multiple sizes and colors.
- So Fast & Responsive They're Scary
- Ready to Propel All Your Aquatic Adventures
- Aesthetics of Elite Model
- Uncompromising Power & Efficiency At-A-Great-Value
- Precision Blend: Hydrodynamics for Ultimate Comfort, Efficiency & Performance
- Lightweight Great Travel Fin
- Power Vents Reduce Stress, Accelerating Water Over Blade
- Composite Material: Blend of Thermal Plastic Rubber (TPR) & Polypropylene
- Flexible Power Thrust Channels & Side Rails
- Channels & Side Rails Work in Concert
- Together They Direct Water Flow Off Tip of Blade
- Blade Design Provides Uncompromising Power & Efficiency
- Oversized Blade Design for Increased Thrust & Propulsion
- Polished Blade
- Ideal for All Diving & Snorkeling Skill Levels
- Generous Yet Streamlined Foot Pocket
- Fits Wide Range of Boot Styles while Significantly Reducing Drag
- Popular Fin for Warm Water Travel
- Easy Adjust Quick-Release Buckles
- Available in Multiple Sizes & Colors
- For Full Foot Version See SKU: OCNF2VPF
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|Materials||Thermal Plastic Rubber (TPR) & Polypropylene|
|Blade Type||Power Vents|
|Open Heel/Full Foot||Open Heel|