You have no items in your shopping cart.
Oceanic GEO 2.0 Wrist Computer
Product OverviewThe Geo 2.0 includes Oceanic's exclusive Dual Algorithm Buhlmann ZHL-16c based PZ+, or DSAT based, algorithm, deep stop option and a redesigned user interface with "step back" which allows forward and backward navigation through menus and settings. Additionally, a second Nitrox mix (both programmable to 100%) is available, as well as firmware auto-update which allows the user to download and install operational improvements or even future new features through the PC Interface (with optional cable). With dual algorithm and optional conservative factor settings, the Geo 2.0 may be programmed to provide no deco and deco profiles like virtually every computer on the market.
4 Operating Modes: WATCH (alternate time, chrono, daily alarm, countdown timer), NORM (Air and Nitrox), GAUGE (with run timer) and FREE (tracks calculations to allow switching between NORM and Free). Switch between up to 2 Nitrox mixes to 100% O2 with no restriction (Gas 1 may be up to 100% and may be less or greater than Gas 2). Stop times less than 3 minutes - displays minutes & seconds, deep stop with countdown timer maybe turned on or off, 2-minute countdown at half your max depth, for dives greater than 80' (25 meters). Single button access to "last dive" display (max depth & bottom time), data retention - maintains calculations indefinitely when the battery is changed, audible alarm with flashing LED light, 24 dive on-unit log book and history mode includes total number of dives, max depth, total dive hours, and lowest temp.
Optional PC interface with OceanLog download and settings upload, 24 dive log memory for diving and 99 dives in free dive mode. The computers altitude algorithm is Buhlmann, IANDT, RDP (Cross) with altitude correction and O2 limits based on the NOAA tables and provides altitude adjustability from 3,001' to 14,000' (916m to 4,200m). The computer is powered by a CR2430 lithium battery that can provide up to 300-dive hours. The Computer has an operational depth of 330' (100m). When in low light conditions the Geo 2.0 is equipped with a backlight with an adjustable duration function and much more. The computer comes with a comprehensive owner's manual.
Click here to read more on the Oceanic Dual Algorithm technology
- Oceanic's Exclusive Dual Algorithm: Buhlmann ZHL-16c Based PZ+, or DSAT Based
- 2 Nitrox Mixes to 100% Oxygen
- Deep Stop w/Countdown Timer
- Intuitive User Interface w/Step Back
- Audible Alarms w/User Acknowledgment
- Gauge Mode w/Run-Timer
- History Mode and 24 Dive/99 Free Dives On-Unit Logbook
- Last Dive Display: Max Depth & Dive Time
- Diver-Replaceable Battery with Data Retention
- User Upgradeable Firmware
- Power: CR2430 Lithium Battery
- Operational Depth: 330' (100m)
- Altitude Adjustable: 3,001' to 14,000' (916m to 4,200m)
- Dual Time Display & Daily Alarms
- Backlight for Night or Low Light Conditions
- 4 Operating Modes: Watch, NORM, Free Dive & Gauge
- Time, Date & Temperature
- PC Interface (with optional cable)
- Comprehensive Owner's Manual
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|Algorithm||Dual Algorithm: Pelagic DSAT (Spencer/Powell data base) or Pelagic Z+ (Buhlmann ZHL-16C data base)|
|Depth Display||330' (100m)|
|Altitude Adjustable||Yes, Up to 14,000' (4,270m)|
|Operating Modes||4 Operating Modes:
|Memory Capacity||24 Dives/99 Free Dives|
|Time, Date & Temperature||Yes|
|Power||User Replaceable 3-Volt CR2430 Lithium Battery|
|Dual Time and Daily Alarm||Yes|