You have no items in your shopping cart.
Ocean Reef Neptune Space G. Diver Full Face Mask with Coms ~ Now Includes the Ocean Reef Extender Kit
Product OverviewLooking for a full-face mask with communications package Ocean Reef's Neptune Space G with GSM G Communication System has your number. The Neptune Space G. divers mask is available in multiple sizes and color options and includes an integrated balanced 2nd stage regulator with a 3/8" threaded 31.5" (80cm) low pressure hose. The patented bellows style face skirt, molded from premium grade silicone rubber, uses a spring profile and large sealing double the size and spacing (30-45mm), to achieve a very comfortable fit and ample support. This spring effect is a combination of the double S section and the inner support ribs which allows the G. divers full face mask to float comfortably on the face. The head strap is directly attached to the face shield, allowing pressure to be distributed equally along the mask skirt. The six straps of the head harness hold the mask in a firm position due to their low elasticity. The tip of each rubber strap is wider, making them easier to grasp while wearing neoprene gloves. The FRB II (fast rotating buckle) allows the mask to be donned and doffed quickly. These unique face seal and strap concepts are Ocean Reefs patents.
The streamlined visor, made of transparent polycarbonate, is designed to be wider and sit closer to the face than previous full-face masks. The G. divers design maximizes the visual field, particularly the peripheral area. The visible light transfer of the visor is 92%. These factors give divers an astonishingly clear view of the underwater world.
The Extender kit is here to extend your diving possibilities. The Kit includes various accessories that integrate with communication units, but it also is compatible with sport camera mounts and can customized endlessly. The Kit comes in multiple colors, with the new NACS and earphone supports. The Space Extender is ready to extend your scuba activities to whatever you want: not only can you communicate with your buddies during the dive, thanks to the MHA2 support and the new improved NACS (communication unit not included), but it's also equipped to mount up to 3 sport cameras. Frame and components are made from durable impact resistant plastic with corrosion resistant hardware.
The underwater communication allows a great evolution of the diving activity and an outstanding improvement of the underwater instruction and education. Besides, the underwater communication is also making the diving activity safer and more enjoyable. The new GSM G. divers transceiver (high performance communication system) expands the diver's ability to communicate with others verbally. The ultrasonic transceiver boasts the autonomy of approximately 30 hours in receiving mode, a range of operation of over 600' (200-250m) in calm sea water, lightweight and sleek design. It is a powerful, single channel and inexpensive PTT (push to talk) underwater wireless communication unit. The unit automatically activates upon contact with the water and it uses a 9V alkaline battery with a low battery alarm which beeps every 30 seconds when the battery is low (1-hour runtime remaining).
The GSM G. divers communication unit is the perfect addition to any training class or guided tour and operates on the same 32.768 kHz frequency as all other Ocean Reef units and most popular wireless communication units on the market. GSM G. divers uses a D-Mic, a special microphone with the housing sealed by hydrophobic membrane which is permeable to air but prevents water from passing through the electronics. The membrane's reduced thickness limits any reduction of the vocal signal. The permeability of the membrane keeps the internal pressure equalized with the external pressure, enabling the microphone to be used at practically any depth.
Each GSM G. divers comes with the NACS (Neptune Adjustable Communication Support) (code 33054). The patented NACS is an adjustable support arm for the GSM G. divers and other Ocean Reef underwater communication units. It can be installed on the left side of the mask and prevents the communication unit from hanging on the mask strap. By relieving the weight of the communication unit, the NACS also allows the mask strap to slide easily through the buckle; thus, the strap can stay loose while the mask is donned, and the communicator stays out of the way. The NACS can be adjusted for tilt and distance between the communication unit and the visor. Unit is depth rated for 120' (40m). The Mask with Communications comes with owner's manual.
- Complete Full-Face Mask (FFM) with Communication System
- Owner Manuals
- Full Face Mask:½:Ocean Reef Neptune Space G. Diver
- Available in 2 Sizes and Multiple Color Options
- Integrated Balanced 2'nd Stage Regulator
- Diver Adjustable Flow Control Knob
- 3/8 Threaded 31.5 (80cm) Low Pressure Hose
- Patented Bellows Style Face Skirt
- Molded from Premium Grade Silicone Rubber
- Spring Profile and Large Sealing
- 2X Size & Spacing (30-45mm): Achieves Very Comfortable Fit & Ample Support
- Spring Effect: Combination of Double S Section & Inner Support Ribs
- Mask Floats Comfortably on Face
- 6 Strap Spider:
Directly Attached to Face Shield
Pressure Distributed Equally Along Mask Skirt
Holds Mask Firmly Position with Low Elasticity
Tips of Strap: Wider, Easier to Grasp while Wearing Neoprene Gloves
FRB II (fast rotating buckle): Allows Mask to be Donned & Doffed Quickly
- Streamlined Visor:
Made of Transparent Polycarbonate
Wider and Sit Closer to Face than Previous FFM
Maximizes Visual Field, Particularly the Peripheral Area
Visible Light Transfer of Visor 92%
Astonishingly Clear View of Underwater World
- Ocean Reef Extender Kit:
- Extend Diving Possibilities
- Kit Includes Various Accessories for Communications, Camera Mounts
- Customized Endlessly
- NACS and Earphone Supports
- Mount Up to 3 Sport Cameras
- Frame: Durable Impact Resistant Plastic
- Corrosion Resistant Hardware
- Available in Multiple Colors
- Communication Device: Ocean Reef GSM G Divers Communication System
- High Performance Communication System
- Underwater Communication:
Allows a Great Evolution of Diving Activity
Outstanding Improvement of Underwater Instruction and Education
Makes Diving Activities Safer and More Enjoyable
- Ultrasonic Transceiver
- Autonomy of Approximately 30-Hours in Receiving Mode
- Range of Operation Over 600' (200-250m) in Calm Sea Water
- Lightweight and Sleek Design
- Powerful, Single Channel 32.768 kHz Frequency
- PTT (push to talk) Underwater Wireless Communication Unit
- Automatically Activates Upon Contact with Water
- Power: 9V Alkaline Battery
- Low Battery Alarm:
Activates at 1-Hour Power reserve
Beeps Every 30-Seconds when Battery Low
- Depth Rating: 120' (40m)
- Perfect Addition to Any Training Class or Guided Tour
- Ocean Reef: Most Popular Wireless Communication on the Market
- D-Mic, Special Microphone:
Housing Sealed by Hydrophobic Membrane
Permeable to Air, Prevents Water from Passing Thru Electronics
Membrane's Reduced Thickness Limits Reduction of Vocal Signal
Permeability of Membrane Keeps Internal Pressure Equalized
Microphone Used at Practically Any Depth
- Includes NACS (Neptune Adjustable Communication Support)
Pressure-Free Fit Guarantee
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
60/120 Return Policy
What's in the Box
|Mask Materials||Silicone Rubber|
|Lens Material||Polycarbonate Plastic|
|Head Strap Design||6 Strap Spider|
|Regulator Compatibility||Ocean Reef 2'nd Stage Regulators|
|Adjustable 2'nd Stage||Yes, Adjustable Breathing Resistant Knob|
|2'nd Stage Type||Pneumatically Balanced|
|Regulator Materials||Plastic, Chromed Brass, Silicone and Stainless Steel|
|Hose Length||31.5 (80cm)|
|Total Weight||1.89 lbs. (860 g)|
|Purpose||Add Accessories i.e. Communications, Lights, Cameras, Welding Visor etc.|
|Extender Materials||Polycarbonate Plastic|
|Through-Water Transmission||Yes, Wireless Ultrasonic|
|Range (Feet/Meters)||600' (200m)|
|Standard Frequency (PEP)||32.768 kHz|
|Battery Type||9V Alkaline|
|Operational Depth||120' (40m)|
|Head Strap Design|
|6 Strap Spider|
|Ocean Reef 2'nd Stage Regulators|
|Adjustable 2'nd Stage|
|Yes, Adjustable Breathing Resistant Knob|
|2'nd Stage Type|
|Plastic, Chromed Brass, Silicone and Stainless Steel|
|1.89 lbs. (860 g)|
|Add Accessories i.e. Communications, Lights, Cameras, Welding Visor etc.|
|Yes, Wireless Ultrasonic|
|Standard Frequency (PEP)|
The mask itself is awesome. make sure you get the surface air valve which an extra cost and I also recommend getting the quick connect. The communication unit does not work that well.