You have no items in your shopping cart.
Ocean Reef Extraflex Full Face Mask Quick Disconnect Hose
Product OverviewHose fittings are made from chrome plated brass for durability and long life. This Extraflex Quick Disconnect Hose allows for quick and easy connection and disconnection at the second stage, so the mask may be transported free of the first stage regulator. Hose can be used when multiple users are either using the same mask or regulator set ups, making switch over's fast and easy. Hose has standard 3/8" Threads for connection to the first stage and the Extraflex Hose material adds comfort when wearing the mask. Hose comes complete with male QD fitting for connection to second stage regulator and the hose is available in two lengths of 32" (81.3cm) and 48" (122cm). Compatibility: Ocean Reef Full Face Masks (FFM), See SKU's: OEDNSG, OEDNSGK, PCKNSG.
- Allows Quick & Easy Connection/Disconnection at Second Stage
- Mask May Be Transported Free of First Stage
- Great for Multiple Users
- Standard 3/8 Male Threads
- Chrome Plated Brass Fittings
- Extraflex Material for Added Comfort
- Available in Two Lengths: 32 (81.3cm) & 48 (122cm)
- Complete with Male QD Fitting for Connection to 2'nd-Stage Regulator
- Compatibility: Ocean Reef Full Face Masks (FFM), See SKU's: OEDNSG, OEDNSGK, PCKNSG
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|Purpose||Add QD Connect to Ocean Reef FFM 2'nd Stage Regulator|
|HP or LP||LP|
|Materials||Hose: Extraflex Rubber
Fittings: Chromed Brass
|Lengths||32 (81.3cm) & 48 (122cm)|
|Working Pressure||Below 200 psi (13.8 bars)|
|Compatibility||Ocean Reef Full Face Masks (FFM), See SKU's: OEDNSG, OEDNSGK, PCKNSG|
Looks good, but yet to test it in the water
These three items make the full face mask so easy to use at little extra cost. I am finding that I take the mask off the octo rig and store in the cloth bag when I finish each dive. The quick disconnect makes it a quick job even in a rocking boat with a bunch of crazy dive buddies.